Cyclobenzaprine - Can this med be broken down & injected?

NEVER, EVER break a pill down and inject it!! You are asking for major trouble as the inert (non-active) ingredients may not dissolve all the way and can cause a host of problems fron phlebitis (redness and swelling from inflamed blood vessels) to a stroke! Very stupid thing to do!

No, cyclobenzaprine is available as tablets and is intended to be taken orally.

Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxant. It works by blocking nerve impulses (or pain sensations) that are sent to your brain.

Cyclobenzaprine is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat skeletal muscle conditions such as pain or injury.