Is cyclobenzaprine 10mg ok to take if you have had stomach ulcers?

Anonymous

I suggest you consult with your Dr. or your Pharmacist, better safe than sorry.-

Have a good weekend,

maso.-

Stomach Ulcer - Does anyone have a non-healing ulcer? Are there any suggestions of what to try?

I have been dealing with these ulcers for 3 years now. I have had numerous blood transfusions b/c of them. Proton Pump Inhibitors are not working and ...

Can prolonged use of NSAIDS cause the bowel to intussuscept in an adult?

I was prescribed 800 mg Motrin 4 x a day for 18 1/2 years in 1994 I was diagnosed with multiple stomach ulcers and in 2004 I was rushed into surgery ...

Interaction if you have stomach ulcers? use of plavix?

i am prescribed plavix by my cardioligist, just found out i have stomach ulcers, should i use plavix?

Can I buy cytotec in a drug store without a doctors receipt ?

for my ulcers only .

Bleeding Disorder - What is a safest blood thinner to take when you have stomach ulcers ??

I have two heart stents and have been taking plavix for 5 years to prevent stents from blocking. Have had three hospitalization due to bleeding from ...