Is cyclobenzaprine 10mg ok to take if you have had stomach ulcers?

Anonymous

I suggest you consult with your Dr. or your Pharmacist, better safe than sorry.-

Have a good weekend,

maso.-

I have IBS and I am lactose intolerant and now have stomach ulcers. I was prescribed dexilant which?

... is for acid reflux. I'm a bit confused on what medication the doctor decided to prescribe for me and not sure how to eat for ulcers. There ...

Can prolonged use of NSAIDS cause the bowel to intussuscept in an adult?

I was prescribed 800 mg Motrin 4 x a day for 18 1/2 years in 1994 I was diagnosed with multiple stomach ulcers and in 2004 I was rushed into surgery ...

Do these medications cause acid reflux?

Gabapentin 600mg Atenolol 100mg Metoprolol tarta 50mg Amlodipine Besylate 10mg Lisinopril 40mg Do any of these medications increase stomach acid? if ...

Bleeding Disorder - What is a safest blood thinner to take when you have stomach ulcers ??

I have two heart stents and have been taking plavix for 5 years to prevent stents from blocking. Have had three hospitalization due to bleeding from ...

Is meloxicam a safe alternative to ibuprofen for someone with a history of ulcers?

I told my doctor that I cannot take ibuprofen due to history of a stomach ulcer. He then prescribed me meloxicam saying it would work better than ...