Is cyclobenzaprine 10mg ok to take if you have had stomach ulcers?

Anonymous

I suggest you consult with your Dr. or your Pharmacist, better safe than sorry.-

Have a good weekend,

maso.-

Stomach Ulcer - Does anyone have a non-healing ulcer? Are there any suggestions of what to try?

I have been dealing with these ulcers for 3 years now. I have had numerous blood transfusions b/c of them. Proton Pump Inhibitors are not working and ...

Can prolonged use of NSAIDS cause the bowel to intussuscept in an adult?

I was prescribed 800 mg Motrin 4 x a day for 18 1/2 years in 1994 I was diagnosed with multiple stomach ulcers and in 2004 I was rushed into surgery ...

Has anyone developed stomach ulcers are taking Parnate for a few months? I had to stop taking it?

... because of some other issues and in the process of diagnosing the source of those issues, we discovered the ulcers. Since my diet has been so ...

Bleeding Disorder - What is a safest blood thinner to take when you have stomach ulcers ??

I have two heart stents and have been taking plavix for 5 years to prevent stents from blocking. Have had three hospitalization due to bleeding from ...

Ulcer burn how to stop my ulcers from burning?

i missed my morning dose of sucralfate my upper stomach i guess my ulcer started hurting about eightpm i took it how long does it take to stop ...