Is cyclobenzaprine 10mg ok to take if you have had stomach ulcers?

Anonymous

I suggest you consult with your Dr. or your Pharmacist, better safe than sorry.-

Have a good weekend,

maso.-

Can prolonged use of NSAIDS cause the bowel to intussuscept in an adult?

I was prescribed 800 mg Motrin 4 x a day for 18 1/2 years in 1994 I was diagnosed with multiple stomach ulcers and in 2004 I was rushed into surgery ...

Interaction if you have stomach ulcers? use of plavix?

i am prescribed plavix by my cardioligist, just found out i have stomach ulcers, should i use plavix?

Pain - I was recently prescribed meloxicam 15mg. in conjunction with roxicodone 30 mg. I feel upset?

... to my stomach constantly. I have been told that I have stomach ulcers. Will the meloxicam help or hurt my stomach condition?

Bleeding Disorder - What is a safest blood thinner to take when you have stomach ulcers ??

I have two heart stents and have been taking plavix for 5 years to prevent stents from blocking. Have had three hospitalization due to bleeding from ...

Is meloxicam a safe alternative to ibuprofen for someone with a history of ulcers?

I told my doctor that I cannot take ibuprofen due to history of a stomach ulcer. He then prescribed me meloxicam saying it would work better than ...

1 answer 7 days ago