Is cyclobenzaprine 10mg ok to take if you have had stomach ulcers?

Anonymous

I suggest you consult with your Dr. or your Pharmacist, better safe than sorry.-

Have a good weekend,

maso.-

Interaction if you have stomach ulcers? use of plavix?

i am prescribed plavix by my cardioligist, just found out i have stomach ulcers, should i use plavix?

Pain - I was recently prescribed meloxicam 15mg. in conjunction with roxicodone 30 mg. I feel upset?

... to my stomach constantly. I have been told that I have stomach ulcers. Will the meloxicam help or hurt my stomach condition?

Can I buy cytotec in a drug store without a doctors receipt ?

for my ulcers only .

Is meloxicam a safe alternative to ibuprofen for someone with a history of ulcers?

I told my doctor that I cannot take ibuprofen due to history of a stomach ulcer. He then prescribed me meloxicam saying it would work better than ...

What is the name of the pill that is soft pale, pale green,and round?

I can't remember the numbers on it, but the doctor, gave it to me after I had a duodenal ulcer, and after it healed, I always had a sensitive ...