Is cyclobenzaprine 10mg ok to take if you have had stomach ulcers?

Anonymous

I suggest you consult with your Dr. or your Pharmacist, better safe than sorry.-

Have a good weekend,

maso.-

Stomach Ulcer - Does anyone have a non-healing ulcer? Are there any suggestions of what to try?

I have been dealing with these ulcers for 3 years now. I have had numerous blood transfusions b/c of them. Proton Pump Inhibitors are not working and ...

Interaction if you have stomach ulcers? use of plavix?

i am prescribed plavix by my cardioligist, just found out i have stomach ulcers, should i use plavix?

Pain - I was recently prescribed meloxicam 15mg. in conjunction with roxicodone 30 mg. I feel upset?

... to my stomach constantly. I have been told that I have stomach ulcers. Will the meloxicam help or hurt my stomach condition?

Bleeding Disorder - What is a safest blood thinner to take when you have stomach ulcers ??

I have two heart stents and have been taking plavix for 5 years to prevent stents from blocking. Have had three hospitalization due to bleeding from ...

What is the name of the pill that is soft pale, pale green,and round?

I can't remember the numbers on it, but the doctor, gave it to me after I had a duodenal ulcer, and after it healed, I always had a sensitive ...