Is cyclobenzaprine 10mg ok to take if you have had stomach ulcers?

Anonymous

I suggest you consult with your Dr. or your Pharmacist, better safe than sorry.-

Have a good weekend,

maso.-

Has anyone developed stomach ulcers are taking Parnate for a few months? I had to stop taking it?

... because of some other issues and in the process of diagnosing the source of those issues, we discovered the ulcers. Since my diet has been so ...

Pain - I was recently prescribed meloxicam 15mg. in conjunction with roxicodone 30 mg. I feel upset?

... to my stomach constantly. I have been told that I have stomach ulcers. Will the meloxicam help or hurt my stomach condition?

Is meloxicam a safe alternative to ibuprofen for someone with a history of ulcers?

I told my doctor that I cannot take ibuprofen due to history of a stomach ulcer. He then prescribed me meloxicam saying it would work better than ...

Gastroesophageal reflux disease?

I have GERD and it resulted stomach ulcers. I've used two week anti-biotics medication for ulcers and now they are cured. Now I'm on a ...

Ulcer burn how to stop my ulcers from burning?

i missed my morning dose of sucralfate my upper stomach i guess my ulcer started hurting about eightpm i took it how long does it take to stop ...