Is cyclobenzaprine 10mg ok to take if you have had stomach ulcers?

Anonymous

I suggest you consult with your Dr. or your Pharmacist, better safe than sorry.-

Have a good weekend,

maso.-

I have IBS and I am lactose intolerant and now have stomach ulcers. I was prescribed dexilant which?

... is for acid reflux. I'm a bit confused on what medication the doctor decided to prescribe for me and not sure how to eat for ulcers. There ...

Has anyone developed stomach ulcers are taking Parnate for a few months? I had to stop taking it?

... because of some other issues and in the process of diagnosing the source of those issues, we discovered the ulcers. Since my diet has been so ...

Pain - I was recently prescribed meloxicam 15mg. in conjunction with roxicodone 30 mg. I feel upset?

... to my stomach constantly. I have been told that I have stomach ulcers. Will the meloxicam help or hurt my stomach condition?

Can I buy cytotec in a drug store without a doctors receipt ?

for my ulcers only .

Bleeding Disorder - What is a safest blood thinner to take when you have stomach ulcers ??

I have two heart stents and have been taking plavix for 5 years to prevent stents from blocking. Have had three hospitalization due to bleeding from ...

2 answers 19 days ago