Is cyclobenzaprine 10mg ok to take if you have had stomach ulcers?

Anonymous

I suggest you consult with your Dr. or your Pharmacist, better safe than sorry.-

Have a good weekend,

maso.-

Can prolonged use of NSAIDS cause the bowel to intussuscept in an adult?

I was prescribed 800 mg Motrin 4 x a day for 18 1/2 years in 1994 I was diagnosed with multiple stomach ulcers and in 2004 I was rushed into surgery ...

Has anyone developed stomach ulcers are taking Parnate for a few months? I had to stop taking it?

... because of some other issues and in the process of diagnosing the source of those issues, we discovered the ulcers. Since my diet has been so ...

Interaction if you have stomach ulcers? use of plavix?

i am prescribed plavix by my cardioligist, just found out i have stomach ulcers, should i use plavix?

Pain - I was recently prescribed meloxicam 15mg. in conjunction with roxicodone 30 mg. I feel upset?

... to my stomach constantly. I have been told that I have stomach ulcers. Will the meloxicam help or hurt my stomach condition?

Bleeding Disorder - What is a safest blood thinner to take when you have stomach ulcers ??

I have two heart stents and have been taking plavix for 5 years to prevent stents from blocking. Have had three hospitalization due to bleeding from ...