Is cyclobenzaprine 10mg ok to take if you have had stomach ulcers?

Anonymous

I suggest you consult with your Dr. or your Pharmacist, better safe than sorry.-

Have a good weekend,

maso.-

Stomach Ulcer - Does anyone have a non-healing ulcer? Are there any suggestions of what to try?

I have been dealing with these ulcers for 3 years now. I have had numerous blood transfusions b/c of them. Proton Pump Inhibitors are not working and ...

Has anyone developed stomach ulcers are taking Parnate for a few months? I had to stop taking it?

... because of some other issues and in the process of diagnosing the source of those issues, we discovered the ulcers. Since my diet has been so ...

Pain - I was recently prescribed meloxicam 15mg. in conjunction with roxicodone 30 mg. I feel upset?

... to my stomach constantly. I have been told that I have stomach ulcers. Will the meloxicam help or hurt my stomach condition?

Can I buy cytotec in a drug store without a doctors receipt ?

for my ulcers only .