Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Mirena newly replaced - anyone had problems with pain and cramps etc?

I recently had a new mirena placed, I had one previously for approx 3 years, I had to have it removed due to an infection. I had zero issues with the ...

Triphasil - Hi, I stopped taking my contraceptives and I seem to get period pain like cramps. is?

... this normal even though i did a pregnancy test and it gave me a negative answer. bt i still get nauseous form time to time

Ok I am having cramps and back pains for almost a week now... I have not had a period since June?

... because I was not taking the pill on time ( didnt bleed in July). And I took a pregnancy test to make sure I was not pregnant it was negative... ...

Onions & leg cramps?

It seems that with me, eating either cooked or raw onions prior to sleep will trigger a leg cramp in 4 hours. If I than take two (2) OTC Potassium ...

NuvaRing - Why do I feel so awful?

I started the nuvaring a week from today on the first day of my period. At first, it totally stopped the bleeding, but I was having some of the most ...