Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Mirena newly replaced - anyone had problems with pain and cramps etc?

I recently had a new mirena placed, I had one previously for approx 3 years, I had to have it removed due to an infection. I had zero issues with the ...

Tomorrow will be the first white pill out of the pack I have not had my period yet?

(which shouldnt be time for ) but ive been having really painful cramps like its here this has been going on for about 4 days now and it comes and ...

I have mirena and recently have had severe cramps and gotten my period?

I've had my mirena in for over four years. I'm 22 years old. I've never had any children. After the mirena was put in my period ...

Ok I am having cramps and back pains for almost a week now... I have not had a period since June?

... because I was not taking the pill on time ( didnt bleed in July). And I took a pregnancy test to make sure I was not pregnant it was negative... ...

NuvaRing - Why do I feel so awful?

I started the nuvaring a week from today on the first day of my period. At first, it totally stopped the bleeding, but I was having some of the most ...