Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Triphasil - Hi, I stopped taking my contraceptives and I seem to get period pain like cramps. is?

... this normal even though i did a pregnancy test and it gave me a negative answer. bt i still get nauseous form time to time

I have mirena and recently have had severe cramps and gotten my period?

I've had my mirena in for over four years. I'm 22 years old. I've never had any children. After the mirena was put in my period ...

Lutera - I'm not supposed to start my period for 11 more days and I'm having cramps and I never?

... start getting cramps this early. Could I be pregnant or is it a good sign my period will come?

Cramps, & lower back pain?

Im kind of starting to worry because i started having lower abdominal cramping 4 days ago and i still have them .. its been on and off , but mostly ...

Why am I getting cramps after my period?

i'm on birth control and i just had my period a week ago. these cramps feel like period cramps.