Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Mirena newly replaced - anyone had problems with pain and cramps etc?

I recently had a new mirena placed, I had one previously for approx 3 years, I had to have it removed due to an infection. I had zero issues with the ...

Tomorrow will be the first white pill out of the pack I have not had my period yet?

(which shouldnt be time for ) but ive been having really painful cramps like its here this has been going on for about 4 days now and it comes and ...

Cramps, & lower back pain?

Im kind of starting to worry because i started having lower abdominal cramping 4 days ago and i still have them .. its been on and off , but mostly ...

Onions & leg cramps?

It seems that with me, eating either cooked or raw onions prior to sleep will trigger a leg cramp in 4 hours. If I than take two (2) OTC Potassium ...

NuvaRing - Why do I feel so awful?

I started the nuvaring a week from today on the first day of my period. At first, it totally stopped the bleeding, but I was having some of the most ...

1 answer 5 days ago