Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Mirena newly replaced - anyone had problems with pain and cramps etc?

I recently had a new mirena placed, I had one previously for approx 3 years, I had to have it removed due to an infection. I had zero issues with the ...

Triphasil - Hi, I stopped taking my contraceptives and I seem to get period pain like cramps. is?

... this normal even though i did a pregnancy test and it gave me a negative answer. bt i still get nauseous form time to time

Lutera - I'm not supposed to start my period for 11 more days and I'm having cramps and I never?

... start getting cramps this early. Could I be pregnant or is it a good sign my period will come?

Cramps, & lower back pain?

Im kind of starting to worry because i started having lower abdominal cramping 4 days ago and i still have them .. its been on and off , but mostly ...

Ok I am having cramps and back pains for almost a week now... I have not had a period since June?

... because I was not taking the pill on time ( didnt bleed in July). And I took a pregnancy test to make sure I was not pregnant it was negative... ...