Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Mirena newly replaced - anyone had problems with pain and cramps etc?

I recently had a new mirena placed, I had one previously for approx 3 years, I had to have it removed due to an infection. I had zero issues with the ...

Triphasil - Hi, I stopped taking my contraceptives and I seem to get period pain like cramps. is?

... this normal even though i did a pregnancy test and it gave me a negative answer. bt i still get nauseous form time to time

NuvaRing - Why do I feel so awful?

I started the nuvaring a week from today on the first day of my period. At first, it totally stopped the bleeding, but I was having some of the most ...

Why am I getting cramps after my period?

i'm on birth control and i just had my period a week ago. these cramps feel like period cramps.

Why am I getting cramps?

I'm on the pill and i've been on it for a year. I got my period over a week ago and i've been getting cramps lately. It's just on ...