Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Mirena newly replaced - anyone had problems with pain and cramps etc?

I recently had a new mirena placed, I had one previously for approx 3 years, I had to have it removed due to an infection. I had zero issues with the ...

Cramps, & lower back pain?

Im kind of starting to worry because i started having lower abdominal cramping 4 days ago and i still have them .. its been on and off , but mostly ...

NuvaRing - Why do I feel so awful?

I started the nuvaring a week from today on the first day of my period. At first, it totally stopped the bleeding, but I was having some of the most ...

My period came a week early and is going on day ten now(dark red blood). No pms or clots. Why?

I had a period on October 1st which was normal with cramps and lasted 7 days. On the 20th I went to the restroom and had brown blood. I had no ...

Really bad cramps, no period and on Nexplanon implant?

Hi, I really need some advice! This is my second implant, the first one I had no problems, had a period for a week nd then nothing, easy peasy! This ...