Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Mirena newly replaced - anyone had problems with pain and cramps etc?

I recently had a new mirena placed, I had one previously for approx 3 years, I had to have it removed due to an infection. I had zero issues with the ...

My period came a week early and is going on day ten now(dark red blood). No pms or clots. Why?

I had a period on October 1st which was normal with cramps and lasted 7 days. On the 20th I went to the restroom and had brown blood. I had no ...

Mirena - so I had this inserted just before my period hit?

I had mirena inserted about 5 day's before my period hit, ( I know that was great timing :( yea) anyway I've never felt cramps as strong as ...

Nocturnal Leg Cramps - While help with my knee pains I ride my motorcycle all year and sit at a desk

... all day . By 6:00pm I cant keep my knees bent I have turn my chair side way and straight my legs to try releave some of the pain its getting ...

Really bad cramps, no period and on Nexplanon implant?

Hi, I really need some advice! This is my second implant, the first one I had no problems, had a period for a week nd then nothing, easy peasy! This ...