Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Cramps, & lower back pain?

Im kind of starting to worry because i started having lower abdominal cramping 4 days ago and i still have them .. its been on and off , but mostly ...

NuvaRing - Why do I feel so awful?

I started the nuvaring a week from today on the first day of my period. At first, it totally stopped the bleeding, but I was having some of the most ...

Why am I getting cramps?

I'm on the pill and i've been on it for a year. I got my period over a week ago and i've been getting cramps lately. It's just on ...

My period came a week early and is going on day ten now(dark red blood). No pms or clots. Why?

I had a period on October 1st which was normal with cramps and lasted 7 days. On the 20th I went to the restroom and had brown blood. I had no ...

Morning I woke up with cramps all day but I didn't start my period yet but me and my boyfriend had?

... sex and he ejculate in me and my cramps stop a few min later and I had sharp light pain in my ovaries what do that mean ?