Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Tomorrow will be the first white pill out of the pack I have not had my period yet?

(which shouldnt be time for ) but ive been having really painful cramps like its here this has been going on for about 4 days now and it comes and ...

Cramps, & lower back pain?

Im kind of starting to worry because i started having lower abdominal cramping 4 days ago and i still have them .. its been on and off , but mostly ...

NuvaRing - Why do I feel so awful?

I started the nuvaring a week from today on the first day of my period. At first, it totally stopped the bleeding, but I was having some of the most ...

My period came a week early and is going on day ten now(dark red blood). No pms or clots. Why?

I had a period on October 1st which was normal with cramps and lasted 7 days. On the 20th I went to the restroom and had brown blood. I had no ...

Mirena - so I had this inserted just before my period hit?

I had mirena inserted about 5 day's before my period hit, ( I know that was great timing :( yea) anyway I've never felt cramps as strong as ...