Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Mirena newly replaced - anyone had problems with pain and cramps etc?

I recently had a new mirena placed, I had one previously for approx 3 years, I had to have it removed due to an infection. I had zero issues with the ...

Cramps, & lower back pain?

Im kind of starting to worry because i started having lower abdominal cramping 4 days ago and i still have them .. its been on and off , but mostly ...

My period came a week early and is going on day ten now(dark red blood). No pms or clots. Why?

I had a period on October 1st which was normal with cramps and lasted 7 days. On the 20th I went to the restroom and had brown blood. I had no ...

Mirena - so I had this inserted just before my period hit?

I had mirena inserted about 5 day's before my period hit, ( I know that was great timing :( yea) anyway I've never felt cramps as strong as ...

Morning I woke up with cramps all day but I didn't start my period yet but me and my boyfriend had?

... sex and he ejculate in me and my cramps stop a few min later and I had sharp light pain in my ovaries what do that mean ?