Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Mirena newly replaced - anyone had problems with pain and cramps etc?

I recently had a new mirena placed, I had one previously for approx 3 years, I had to have it removed due to an infection. I had zero issues with the ...

Tomorrow will be the first white pill out of the pack I have not had my period yet?

(which shouldnt be time for ) but ive been having really painful cramps like its here this has been going on for about 4 days now and it comes and ...

Cramps, & lower back pain?

Im kind of starting to worry because i started having lower abdominal cramping 4 days ago and i still have them .. its been on and off , but mostly ...

Ok I am having cramps and back pains for almost a week now... I have not had a period since June?

... because I was not taking the pill on time ( didnt bleed in July). And I took a pregnancy test to make sure I was not pregnant it was negative... ...

Why am I getting cramps after my period?

i'm on birth control and i just had my period a week ago. these cramps feel like period cramps.