Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Tomorrow will be the first white pill out of the pack I have not had my period yet?

(which shouldnt be time for ) but ive been having really painful cramps like its here this has been going on for about 4 days now and it comes and ...

Cramps, & lower back pain?

Im kind of starting to worry because i started having lower abdominal cramping 4 days ago and i still have them .. its been on and off , but mostly ...

Ok I am having cramps and back pains for almost a week now... I have not had a period since June?

... because I was not taking the pill on time ( didnt bleed in July). And I took a pregnancy test to make sure I was not pregnant it was negative... ...

Onions & leg cramps?

It seems that with me, eating either cooked or raw onions prior to sleep will trigger a leg cramp in 4 hours. If I than take two (2) OTC Potassium ...

My period came a week early and is going on day ten now(dark red blood). No pms or clots. Why?

I had a period on October 1st which was normal with cramps and lasted 7 days. On the 20th I went to the restroom and had brown blood. I had no ...

1 answer 2 days 6 hours ago