Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Cramps, & lower back pain?

Im kind of starting to worry because i started having lower abdominal cramping 4 days ago and i still have them .. its been on and off , but mostly ...

Onions & leg cramps?

It seems that with me, eating either cooked or raw onions prior to sleep will trigger a leg cramp in 4 hours. If I than take two (2) OTC Potassium ...

Mirena - so I had this inserted just before my period hit?

I had mirena inserted about 5 day's before my period hit, ( I know that was great timing :( yea) anyway I've never felt cramps as strong as ...

Morning I woke up with cramps all day but I didn't start my period yet but me and my boyfriend had?

... sex and he ejculate in me and my cramps stop a few min later and I had sharp light pain in my ovaries what do that mean ?

Really bad cramps, no period and on Nexplanon implant?

Hi, I really need some advice! This is my second implant, the first one I had no problems, had a period for a week nd then nothing, easy peasy! This ...