Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

I have mirena and recently have had severe cramps and gotten my period?

I've had my mirena in for over four years. I'm 22 years old. I've never had any children. After the mirena was put in my period ...

Onions & leg cramps?

It seems that with me, eating either cooked or raw onions prior to sleep will trigger a leg cramp in 4 hours. If I than take two (2) OTC Potassium ...

Why am I getting cramps?

I'm on the pill and i've been on it for a year. I got my period over a week ago and i've been getting cramps lately. It's just on ...

Mirena - so I had this inserted just before my period hit?

I had mirena inserted about 5 day's before my period hit, ( I know that was great timing :( yea) anyway I've never felt cramps as strong as ...

Morning I woke up with cramps all day but I didn't start my period yet but me and my boyfriend had?

... sex and he ejculate in me and my cramps stop a few min later and I had sharp light pain in my ovaries what do that mean ?