Cramp Bark - can you use it while having cramps or does it have to be before?

Sorry, never heard of it.

Ok I am having cramps and back pains for almost a week now... I have not had a period since June?

... because I was not taking the pill on time ( didnt bleed in July). And I took a pregnancy test to make sure I was not pregnant it was negative... ...

NuvaRing - Why do I feel so awful?

I started the nuvaring a week from today on the first day of my period. At first, it totally stopped the bleeding, but I was having some of the most ...

My period came a week early and is going on day ten now(dark red blood). No pms or clots. Why?

I had a period on October 1st which was normal with cramps and lasted 7 days. On the 20th I went to the restroom and had brown blood. I had no ...

Mirena - so I had this inserted just before my period hit?

I had mirena inserted about 5 day's before my period hit, ( I know that was great timing :( yea) anyway I've never felt cramps as strong as ...

Really bad cramps, no period and on Nexplanon implant?

Hi, I really need some advice! This is my second implant, the first one I had no problems, had a period for a week nd then nothing, easy peasy! This ...