How can I counteract the lack of concentration side effect of Topamax?

This may help or may not I'm actually trying to do the same with my medicine but more for memory but for hundreds of years ginkgo biloba has been said to increase blood flow to the brain and ginseng and St. John's wart have been used to help with focus and concentration I'm not huge into alternative medicine but would trust something natural that been around hundreds of year before trusting some that came out last year with doctored up test from the pharm tests

I would ask your doctor I agree with alternative medicine but don't of this alternative meds may interact with the topamax. Sometimes you got to pick either natural or pharm.