How to counteract clonidine overdose?

Call 911 - do not wait. This very well is life-threatening!! Please call or get to an emergency room right away!!! - ElizaJane23

What would happen if I mix Clonidine with Labetelol? I also take Diovan?

We got home late last night and I mistakenly took a Labetelol. I'd been prescribed Clonidine, will it be okay to take the Clonidine this morning?

Opiate Withdrawal - Hi. I have been on methadone for a year. I began at 30 mg and never raised my?

... dose. I taperd down as low as I could and now I'm on clonidine. Its now day 5 of the clonidine. How much longer should I continue my ...

Rebound HBP from stopping clonidine, how long does this last, any advice getting off clonidine?

My wife has been taking clonidine for hbp as needed. her pressure is gradually creeping up. When she tried to stop taking it her pressure jumped to ...

Can you tell me if Clonidine is better when combined with an ADHD med or should it be used by itsel?

My 7 year old great grandson (who I have custody of) is being treated with concerta during the day and clonidine at night. The teacher says he still ...

Is it normal for a 3yr old to take a 0.2 clonidine?

If the child has ADHA to take a 0.2 clonidine?