How to counteract clonidine overdose?

Call 911 - do not wait. This very well is life-threatening!! Please call or get to an emergency room right away!!! - ElizaJane23

Benzodiazepine Overdose - A person overdose with valium. She is given 0.2mg flumazenil IV. She?

... awakens, disoriented and agitated. Should she be given more flumazenil? Will her level of consciousness decrease? Or is it possible she didnt ...

What would happen if I mix Clonidine with Labetelol? I also take Diovan?

We got home late last night and I mistakenly took a Labetelol. I'd been prescribed Clonidine, will it be okay to take the Clonidine this morning?

Rebound HBP from stopping clonidine, how long does this last, any advice getting off clonidine?

My wife has been taking clonidine for hbp as needed. her pressure is gradually creeping up. When she tried to stop taking it her pressure jumped to ...

Will clonidine help with methadone withdrawl?

how long will i have to take clonidine.i was only on 20 mg of methadone a day for a year and it has been 38 hours sinse my last methadone.and im not ...

Is it normal for a 3yr old to take a 0.2 clonidine?

If the child has ADHA to take a 0.2 clonidine?