Could the medication Pentasa make me gain weight?

It is not listed as a possible side effect.

List of possible side effects for future reference:

Take care.-

Pentasa - I have ulcerative colitis and since last two month I have recurrent UTI so UTI is?

... corelated wit ulcerative colitis

I have ulcerative colitis. Is taking prednisone a bad idea?

I am 20 y/o and female. I have had Ulcerative colitis symptoms for a year and did nothing about it until the past 3 months. I had a colonoscopy and ...

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - My B-I-L is starting on Azathiprine and has been taking prednisone?

... for his Ulcerative Colitis. . . has anyone out there been on this medication? Are the benefits better than all the possible side effects? He is ...

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...

Just Started Uceris for Ulcerative Colitis anyone else taking this?

I have been on every other medication but they haven't helped much so my doctor is trying the newly approved Uceris which is an enteric coated ...