Could the medication Pentasa make me gain weight?

Anonymous

It is not listed as a possible side effect.

List of possible side effects for future reference:

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/pentasa-side-effects.html

Take care.-

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - I just started Pentasa and 4 hours later I have severe runny?

... diarrehea (all watery) and now blood. Is this normal for taking Pentasa?

Ulcerative Colitis -- Active - My B-I-L is starting on Azathiprine and has been taking prednisone?

... for his Ulcerative Colitis. . . has anyone out there been on this medication? Are the benefits better than all the possible side effects? He is ...

Why Asacol not working for Ulcerative Colitis like it used to?

I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in the beginning of this year, and when Asacol was prescribed, my fever and bloody stool were gone. ...

Just Started Uceris for Ulcerative Colitis anyone else taking this?

I have been on every other medication but they haven't helped much so my doctor is trying the newly approved Uceris which is an enteric coated ...

Anyone recently started Lialda & at what dose did you experience change? Good or bad?

My doctor did a poor job of explaining what I might expect to feel after I started this graduated regimen of Lialda. I am 60 and the only other ...