Has anybody had cough with mucus while on crizotinib?

A dry cough with mucus is a serious side effect. You should stop taking the medicine and see your doctor.

This from http://www.drugs.com/sfx/crizotinib-side-effects.html

"Stop using crizotinib and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
vision problems such as blurred vision, increased sensitivity of your eyes to light, or seeing flashes of light or "floaters";
chest pain, dry cough or cough with mucus, wheezing, feeling short of breath;
easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;"

Yes, I have, mostly due to an upper respiratory infection. Don't stop taking the drug, just contact your oncologist. There are many side effects to crizotinib, but they pass with time. I suggest you join the lung cancer support group at Inspire.com. There are many of us there taking Xalkori.