Cough - can I take benadryl and delsym?

Yes, you can take Benadryl and Delsym together.

My doctor diagnosed me with an upper respiratory virus a week ago and I can't stop coughing at all,?

... what should I take for my cough? I've tried Mucinex, delsym, dayquil, nyquil and nothing seems to help at all.

Is it safe to take Delsym cough suppressant with Lisinopril, Venlafaxine HCL, and Carb/Levo?

It warns not to use with MAOI medications.

Can I take liquid mucinex along with delsym?

I have been taking the liquid mucinex (the one for cold, flu, and sore throat) for several days, and while it does seem to help with the congestion, ...

Can my 4 month old take Bromfed DM Cough Syrup and Childrens Benadryl at the same time?

Alright so I know it says not to give to infants but my pediatrician prescribed my little one 1mL of Benadryl twice a day and I was wondering if they ...

Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief - Cani give a small dose of this med to my 5 1/2 year old,I'm desperate?

... here?I don't have any other cough syrup in the house and want to know if my 51/2 year old, she weighs 40 lbs can take a 1/2 or 1/4 teaspoon ...