Cough - can I take benadryl and delsym?

Yes, you can take Benadryl and Delsym together.

4yrold has nonproductive cough,chest sounds tight!Gave 1 mucinex mini packet!should Benadryl b adde

Cough sounds bad and wont let her sleep, her chest sounds tight! Had h1n1 less than 2weeks ago and the COLD part i believe is going to her chest now. ...

My doctor diagnosed me with an upper respiratory virus a week ago and I can't stop coughing at all,?

... what should I take for my cough? I've tried Mucinex, delsym, dayquil, nyquil and nothing seems to help at all.

Is it safe to take Delsym cough suppressant with Lisinopril, Venlafaxine HCL, and Carb/Levo?

It warns not to use with MAOI medications.

Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief - Cani give a small dose of this med to my 5 1/2 year old,I'm desperate?

... here?I don't have any other cough syrup in the house and want to know if my 51/2 year old, she weighs 40 lbs can take a 1/2 or 1/4 teaspoon ...