Cost of the Drug Pregabalin (Generic) for Lyrica?

I have asked the doctor and there is no generic for Lyrica at the moment due to it being relatively new.

I need help getting off Lyrica and oxycontin, which I'm taking for a herniated disc(L4/L5). I tried!

I'm taking 150mg of pregabalin (Lyrica) twice daily, as well as 40mg of oxy twice daily. Because that "high" feeling makes me ...

Should I use lyrica/pregabalin?

I had 2 total disc replacements in my neck between c3-c4 and c4-c5 and I am still experiencing pain do to nerves and they gave me pregabalin but I ...

Lyrica - Comming off pregabalin?

I take lyrica 75 mg on every 3rd day for the last one month. How should I taper it to get off completely?

Pregabalin - is lyrica effective after prolonged intake?

i am on lyrica 75mg alternate day therapy with anafranil 150mg at night and 150mg seroquel all for gad,does lyrica effective if took daily for ...

Pregabalin - Is there a functional equivalent for Lyrica on the US market now?

I see that Lupin Pharmaceuticals has received FDA appproval but it seems to be tied up in the courts :(