Cost of the Drug Pregabalin (Generic) for Lyrica?

I have asked the doctor and there is no generic for Lyrica at the moment due to it being relatively new.

Should I use lyrica/pregabalin?

I had 2 total disc replacements in my neck between c3-c4 and c4-c5 and I am still experiencing pain do to nerves and they gave me pregabalin but I ...

Is pregabalin generic for Lyrica?

Can't afford Lyrica, wondering if pregabalin is the generic version, or is there one?

Does anyone know when Lyrica [pregabalin] will be available as a generic drug?

Iam asking about a lower cost at pharmacies. I am on a high dosage and cannot afford to get my whole RX so I ration it , save it for a day when I ...

Pregabalin - Is there a functional equivalent for Lyrica on the US market now?

I see that Lupin Pharmaceuticals has received FDA appproval but it seems to be tied up in the courts :(

Is it safe to take both gabapinten and pregabalin?

I take gabapenten for nerve pain and left bottle at work, I have a sample of Lyrica at home and was wondering if i could take it in place of ...