Cost of Clotrimazole and Bethamethasone?

It is best to ask at your local pharmacy - they may have a couple of brands, varying in prices.

Betamethasone/Clotrimazole - Have you used this cream on your penis glans? Gow did it affect you?

I'm especially curious if the cream caused redness or peeling or perhaps worsened irritation.

What is Clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate used for?

What is it used for?

Can clotrimazole-betamethasone be used under colostomy bag that adheres to the skin?

When colostomy bag removed to change ithe skin is red and itchy.

Will Clotrimazole-Betamethasone cream work the same as Nystatin/triamcinolone cream?

My doctor prescribed Nystatin/triamcinolone cream for a yeast infection (non-vaginal). The cream is rather pricey and I already have ...

My vet gave this to my dog get bad sores on bottom his feet, clotrimazole & betamethasone?

My dog gets sores on bottom off feet ,had for him to walk he gets this 5 or more times a year is this the right med for him

3 answers 18 days ago