Cost of Clotrimazole and Bethamethasone?

It is best to ask at your local pharmacy - they may have a couple of brands, varying in prices.

Clotrimazole and betamethasone cream?

this was perscribed for me for an open lison above my uthera and i ended up with severe chest pain and couldnt breath,could it have been the cream ...

Can I use clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream on a bleach burn on my face?

This burn is swelled on my chin the size of a quarter. Itches and burns. It's been leaking for 2 days

Can clotrimazole-betamethasone be used under colostomy bag that adheres to the skin?

When colostomy bag removed to change ithe skin is red and itchy.

My vet gave this to my dog get bad sores on bottom his feet, clotrimazole & betamethasone?

My dog gets sores on bottom off feet ,had for him to walk he gets this 5 or more times a year is this the right med for him