Cost of betaseron?

It may be best to check the price with your local pharmacy.

Multiple Sclerosis - Any feedback on Betaseron? Getting read to start on this medication without a?

... definitive dx of MS and very leary of needles and of the possible side effects

Is there an insurance company that pays for provigil for chronic fatigue due to MS. Also they would?

... need to pay for betaseron. I do not pay anything for betaseron. My cost for provigil is $500

My Doc is giving "me" the choice of Px for MS and I've read till I'm ready to explodes. Please help?

pretty self explanatory, no clue which medication to choose - Avonex, Copaxone, Betaseron, Rebif...

Betaseron - DOES A STRICT DIET HELP WITH MAINTAINING MS. I CUT OUT ALL RED MEAT AND MISS IT?

... Terribly. Also cut out fried foods

Why does the cost of Ursodiol keep going higher every month?

My first prescription of Ursodiol cost $8 (15% of my copay) in April, today July, it cost me $45! Why is it going up in price so quickly and so much?