Cost of betaseron?

It may be best to check the price with your local pharmacy.

My husband is suppose to start taking the Betaseron tomorrow, he doesn't know if he wants to take it

... cause of the side affects. He is seeing double vision, he is a truck driver, been driving for twenty something years how is this going to affect ...

Multiple Sclerosis - Any feedback on Betaseron? Getting read to start on this medication without a?

... definitive dx of MS and very leary of needles and of the possible side effects

My Doc is giving "me" the choice of Px for MS and I've read till I'm ready to explodes. Please help?

pretty self explanatory, no clue which medication to choose - Avonex, Copaxone, Betaseron, Rebif...

Can you take Zyrtec with Betaseron?

Why does the cost of Ursodiol keep going higher every month?

My first prescription of Ursodiol cost $8 (15% of my copay) in April, today July, it cost me $45! Why is it going up in price so quickly and so much?