Cost of betaseron?

It may be best to check the price with your local pharmacy.

My husband is suppose to start taking the Betaseron tomorrow, he doesn't know if he wants to take it

... cause of the side affects. He is seeing double vision, he is a truck driver, been driving for twenty something years how is this going to affect ...

Betaseron - DOES A STRICT DIET HELP WITH MAINTAINING MS. I CUT OUT ALL RED MEAT AND MISS IT?

... Terribly. Also cut out fried foods

I have been taking Betaseron since April 1996. Are there others who have been on it this long?

I have had relapses over these 16 years but am now quite stable and generally feel well. I use a cane, walker or scooter to get around--depends on ...

Where Can a VALID COST SAVING COUPON BE FOUND?

Is there a "true cost savings coupon" available from the mfg. that would greatly reduce the cost? I have searched on-line but nothing more ...

Gilenya - would this be a recommended medication for mostly spinal lesions?

I have bad reactions to most medications. ( if there's a side effect listed I will have it and then some) I was on betaseron for 4 months before ...