Cost of betaseron?

It may be best to check the price with your local pharmacy.

What is the cost of novoseven?

i want to know the cost of novoseven 500 mg vial cost one my relative admitted in hospital with c/o bleeding

My husband is suppose to start taking the Betaseron tomorrow, he doesn't know if he wants to take it

... cause of the side affects. He is seeing double vision, he is a truck driver, been driving for twenty something years how is this going to affect ...

Is there an insurance company that pays for provigil for chronic fatigue due to MS. Also they would?

... need to pay for betaseron. I do not pay anything for betaseron. My cost for provigil is $500

My Doc is giving "me" the choice of Px for MS and I've read till I'm ready to explodes. Please help?

pretty self explanatory, no clue which medication to choose - Avonex, Copaxone, Betaseron, Rebif...

I have been taking Betaseron since April 1996. Are there others who have been on it this long?

I have had relapses over these 16 years but am now quite stable and generally feel well. I use a cane, walker or scooter to get around--depends on ...