Cost of betaseron?

It may be best to check the price with your local pharmacy.

Multiple Sclerosis - Any feedback on Betaseron? Getting read to start on this medication without a?

... definitive dx of MS and very leary of needles and of the possible side effects

My Doc is giving "me" the choice of Px for MS and I've read till I'm ready to explodes. Please help?

pretty self explanatory, no clue which medication to choose - Avonex, Copaxone, Betaseron, Rebif...

Betaseron - DOES A STRICT DIET HELP WITH MAINTAINING MS. I CUT OUT ALL RED MEAT AND MISS IT?

... Terribly. Also cut out fried foods

I have been taking Betaseron since April 1996. Are there others who have been on it this long?

I have had relapses over these 16 years but am now quite stable and generally feel well. I use a cane, walker or scooter to get around--depends on ...

Gilenya - would this be a recommended medication for mostly spinal lesions?

I have bad reactions to most medications. ( if there's a side effect listed I will have it and then some) I was on betaseron for 4 months before ...