What is the cost without any insurance. 90 pills? of tramadol?

It's probably best to inquire at your local pharmacy. They may have some generic brands, which would be cheap.

Its not cheap. I get the generic. I go to walgreens and when I didn't have medicare I had a card from them. You pay $20 a yr for it, and it saved me hundreds of dollars. I got 180 at a time for $20. It also saved alot on my other meds. I have my paper from the last refill with the full price on it, it would be about $50 without that membership for you. I just got 240 and I didn't pay anything because of medicare, but they put on it how much you saved, and it was $113.