What is the cost of cozaar (brand) v/s (generic) lorsatan?

cozaar 50mg - 30 pills is $88 losartan 50mg -90 pills is $177. This is $2.98 a pill for cozaar and $1.96 a pill for losartan.

The cost can vary from pharmacy to pharmacy depending on who their wholesaler is and the quantity of drugs they buy and the pharmacy's overhead costs. When I have had to pay out of pocket for drugs, I call around to different pharmacies and ask for a price check. Tell them the name of the drug, the strength and quantity and they will tell you over the phone what their prices are. This way you can compare and get the best price. I have found that generally Walmart, Sam's and Costco are cheapest, but not always. You CAN use Sams and Costco pharmacies without being a member of their club. Just tell them at the door that you are there for the pharmacy only and they will let you in. It can take a bit of footwork on your part but when you pay out of pocket for your meds, it is worth it to get the best price!