Is cordarone compatible with normal saline 0.9%?

Yes, its compatible with it. Since this is the solution that matches the bodies normal make up, its used for all kinds of medication administration.

Can you use normal saline between nebule treatments. Child is 4 with croup.

Albuterol is bring used q 4 hours. Would like to do a plain saline trx in between to help loosen things up.

Can bleeding be a side effect from cordarone?

I, 73 years old, take cordarone regularly since 10 years.My nose began bleeding before 3 days..Can bleeding be a side effect. Can I stop taking ...

The following agents were prescribed for a patient at a time; 5% dextrose in normal saline,5%?

... dextrose, normal saline,ceftriaxone injection,metronidazole injection, and diclofenac injection. what was the case for the patient and is not ...

Rate of heparin infusion?

If a patient is ordered an infusion of 12500 units from stock solution 1000u/s per ml and made up to 50ml with normal saline. Would it be 12.5 ...

Dilution of vancomycin with normal saline?

Vancomycin1000mg