Is cordarone compatible with normal saline 0.9%?

Yes, its compatible with it. Since this is the solution that matches the bodies normal make up, its used for all kinds of medication administration.

How long can you keep normal saline once its' been opened?

not contaminated when used.

Atenolol - Have been diagnosed with SVT, have Cordarone tablets?

to take on weekdays, rest on weekends. This is not good, I managed 3 days,then it was so hard to breathe I stopped. Now I try 2 days on, 2 days off, ...

Amiodarone - something triggered my heart to afibb...cordarone got my heart in a normal rhythm,?

... after heart catheterization doctor said I could quit cordarone after 6 months of 100 MG daily..I am traveling to various countries... what should ...

Patient with high blood pressure, can he/she take normal saline?

Let me add more details in this question: My uncle who suffers of hypertension and diabetes. He was hospitalized for diabetes management. The ...

Is there anyway to dispute a pharmaceutical companys decision to stop making a drug?

A friend of mine is currently taking the brand name Cordarone made by Wyeth Laboratories. He has exhausted all other known drugs for his life ...

0 answers 10 days ago