Is cordarone compatible with normal saline 0.9%?

Yes, its compatible with it. Since this is the solution that matches the bodies normal make up, its used for all kinds of medication administration.

Can you use normal saline between nebule treatments. Child is 4 with croup.

Albuterol is bring used q 4 hours. Would like to do a plain saline trx in between to help loosen things up.

How long can you keep normal saline once its' been opened?

not contaminated when used.

Amiodarone - something triggered my heart to afibb...cordarone got my heart in a normal rhythm,?

... after heart catheterization doctor said I could quit cordarone after 6 months of 100 MG daily..I am traveling to various countries... what should ...

Rate of heparin infusion?

If a patient is ordered an infusion of 12500 units from stock solution 1000u/s per ml and made up to 50ml with normal saline. Would it be 12.5 ...

Patient with high blood pressure, can he/she take normal saline?

Let me add more details in this question: My uncle who suffers of hypertension and diabetes. He was hospitalized for diabetes management. The ...