Coq10 dosage?

Anonymous

Hello abridgelall. Your question/inquiry could you add to it if you might. (elaborate?) Regards pledge

Co-enzyme Q10 is also known as Ubiquinone.

Here is a dosage link for you.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/ubiquinone.html

Can you take coq10 with a statin?

Why do most people who take statins appear to cope without having to take CoQ10 supplements?

as a result of the statin's side affect of the reductions of their CoQ10 production in their body

I am on Plavix Aspirin Crestor COQ10 is there anything I can take for a headach?

I have PAD and the Dr has me on Plavix Aspirin Crestor COQ10 is there anything I can take for a headache? Before being put on all these meds I would ...

Lisinopril - Can you take CoQ10?

I just started taking this and have to take in the morning. I take CoQ10 200mg everyday. I have to take it for high blood pressure.

Lipitor - An Important Message if You Take Statin Drugs If you take statin drugs to lower?

... cholesterol, making sure you take ubiquinol is even more important. These drugs work by reducing an enzyme in your liver, which not only reduces ...