Coq10 dosage?

Anonymous

Hello abridgelall. Your question/inquiry could you add to it if you might. (elaborate?) Regards pledge

Co-enzyme Q10 is also known as Ubiquinone.

Here is a dosage link for you.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/ubiquinone.html

Sublingual B6?

Has anyone tried Sublingual B6? and have you noticed any difference in taking it? I would also like to know if anyone has tried CoQ10 for any lenght ...

I am on Plavix Aspirin Crestor COQ10 is there anything I can take for a headach?

I have PAD and the Dr has me on Plavix Aspirin Crestor COQ10 is there anything I can take for a headache? Before being put on all these meds I would ...

Lisinopril - Can you take CoQ10?

I just started taking this and have to take in the morning. I take CoQ10 200mg everyday. I have to take it for high blood pressure.

Lipitor - An Important Message if You Take Statin Drugs If you take statin drugs to lower?

... cholesterol, making sure you take ubiquinol is even more important. These drugs work by reducing an enzyme in your liver, which not only reduces ...

What is the recommended brand name coq10?

I am looking for a 'brand name' of coq10 that is the most effective.