Coq10 dosage?

Hello abridgelall. Your question/inquiry could you add to it if you might. (elaborate?) Regards pledge

Co-enzyme Q10 is also known as Ubiquinone.

Here is a dosage link for you.

Why do most people who take statins appear to cope without having to take CoQ10 supplements?

as a result of the statin's side affect of the reductions of their CoQ10 production in their body

Safe to take CoQ10 and soy isoflavones with Sertraline?

Hi, I just started taking Sertraline for anxiety. I'm taking 25mg for 2 weeks and then I'm supposed to increase to 50mg. I'm brand new ...

I am on Plavix Aspirin Crestor COQ10 is there anything I can take for a headach?

I have PAD and the Dr has me on Plavix Aspirin Crestor COQ10 is there anything I can take for a headache? Before being put on all these meds I would ...

Lisinopril - Can you take CoQ10?

I just started taking this and have to take in the morning. I take CoQ10 200mg everyday. I have to take it for high blood pressure.

What is the recommended brand name coq10?

I am looking for a 'brand name' of coq10 that is the most effective.