I was having sex
With my girlfriend and
We are both only in high school and the condom broke. I don't know what to do
It was yesterday and she said she only
Found one plan b pill. So what are
The chances she's going
To get pregnant
The condom broke?
I was having sex
29 May 2013
Plan b comes in a One Step or one pill. Is this what she obtained? If she takes Plan b One Step within 72 hours of unprotected sex or condom failure, she has an 80% chance of avoiding pregnancy and that leaves a 20% chance for pregnancy. Being on birth control pills regularly she only has a 1-2% chance of becoming pregnant so regular birth control pills are much better odds than trying to take Plan b after the fact. If you two are going to have sex then she should find some way to get on birth control. Many areas have family planning clinics that offer birth control at reduced or no cost.
- Plan B Information for Consumers
- Plan B Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Plan B (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
My period was on Sept 4th. I had sex on the 8th and the condom broke so I took Plan B that day. On the 22nd I had sex again and the condom broke ...
2 answers • 2 Oct 2012
I am 16 I was in the middle of my cycle and and I had sex but the condom broke so he pulled out and then came. So I went to the store the next ...
2 answers • 25 Jan 2014
My boyfriend and I had sex early in the day and we didn't realize the condom broke so, naturally, we just continued on. He pulled out before he ...
1 answer • 2 Aug 2014
So my partner and I had sexual intercourse and the condom broke with out our knowledge. I took Plan B after this. The next night we had sex again and ...
1 answer • 27 Mar 2015
I am on birthcontrol and was 4 pills into my new pack but took the very first pill an hour and a half later than I should have, me and my boyfriend ...
1 answer • 11 days ago