Composition of magaldrate & simethicone chewable tablet?

Lamotrigine avaliable in market as tablet (XR,ODT,Dispersible,Chewable). What the rationale for all?

Lamotrigine are available in all forms of tablet (XR,ODT,Dispersible,Chewable) What the strong reason of rationale for all forms of tablet? it has ...

How does simethicone affect dilantin?

how far apart ,before and after,should dilantin be seperated from tums and simethicone

I have used this medication(Gelusil) OTC for a long time and need to find an equivalant?

I have taken Gelusil a long time and recently discovered it is no longer available in chewable tablet form. I am seeking an equivalent chewable ...

Looking for Titralac, or exact equivalent. Please where can I buy it?

Active ingredients (in each tablet) Calcium carbonate 420 mg 168 mg elemental calcium) Simethicone 21 mg Inactive ingredients glycine, magnesium ...