Composition of magaldrate & simethicone chewable tablet?

Any side effects with simethicone?

I've been taking simethicone for weeks. How long can I continue to take it? I'm concerned about side effects.

Simethicone - can it be used at newborn?

I've a baby 1 month old, and suffer from gas and doctor recommended a drop including simethicone, but I've concerns giving medication to a ...

Lamotrigine avaliable in market as tablet (XR,ODT,Dispersible,Chewable). What the rationale for all?

Lamotrigine are available in all forms of tablet (XR,ODT,Dispersible,Chewable) What the strong reason of rationale for all forms of tablet? it has ...

How does simethicone affect dilantin?

how far apart ,before and after,should dilantin be seperated from tums and simethicone

My step daughter gives her son Simethicone when ever this 5yr asks if he gets mad or upset he?

... screams for this. I can't believe this is safe to give to a young child at the drop of a hat just to get him to shut up. He has been taking ...