Composition of magaldrate & simethicone chewable tablet?

How does simethicone affect dilantin?

how far apart ,before and after,should dilantin be seperated from tums and simethicone

Does anyone else talk in there sleep after taking •Singulair Chewable Tablets 5mg?

We just started our son on the Singulair 5mg chewable tablet yesterday. Now tonight we noticed he is talking in his sleep and can't tell if ...

I have used this medication(Gelusil) OTC for a long time and need to find an equivalant?

I have taken Gelusil a long time and recently discovered it is no longer available in chewable tablet form. I am seeking an equivalent chewable ...

Can you take simethicone with senokot?

My doctor gave me senokot for my IBS but it has given mcan I take gas simethicone

My step daughter gives her son Simethicone when ever this 5yr asks if he gets mad or upset he?

... screams for this. I can't believe this is safe to give to a young child at the drop of a hat just to get him to shut up. He has been taking ...