Composition of magaldrate & simethicone chewable tablet?

Simethicone - can it be used at newborn?

I've a baby 1 month old, and suffer from gas and doctor recommended a drop including simethicone, but I've concerns giving medication to a ...

Lamotrigine avaliable in market as tablet (XR,ODT,Dispersible,Chewable). What the rationale for all?

Lamotrigine are available in all forms of tablet (XR,ODT,Dispersible,Chewable) What the strong reason of rationale for all forms of tablet? it has ...

Pregnancy - I'm 18 wks pregnant and very constipated. tonight I'm having extreme gas pains. can I?

... take simethicone to relieve the gas?

I have used this medication(Gelusil) OTC for a long time and need to find an equivalant?

I have taken Gelusil a long time and recently discovered it is no longer available in chewable tablet form. I am seeking an equivalent chewable ...