Composition of magaldrate & simethicone chewable tablet?

Any side effects with simethicone?

I've been taking simethicone for weeks. How long can I continue to take it? I'm concerned about side effects.

Simethicone - can it be used at newborn?

I've a baby 1 month old, and suffer from gas and doctor recommended a drop including simethicone, but I've concerns giving medication to a ...

Is Lo Loestrin fe chewable?

I went to my gyn doctor a while ago and he gave me lo loestrin and I forgot if he said they were chewable or not. I know that generess fe is ...

Can you take simethicone with senokot?

My doctor gave me senokot for my IBS but it has given mcan I take gas simethicone

My step daughter gives her son Simethicone when ever this 5yr asks if he gets mad or upset he?

... screams for this. I can't believe this is safe to give to a young child at the drop of a hat just to get him to shut up. He has been taking ...