Composition of magaldrate & simethicone chewable tablet?

Any side effects with simethicone?

I've been taking simethicone for weeks. How long can I continue to take it? I'm concerned about side effects.

Lamotrigine avaliable in market as tablet (XR,ODT,Dispersible,Chewable). What the rationale for all?

Lamotrigine are available in all forms of tablet (XR,ODT,Dispersible,Chewable) What the strong reason of rationale for all forms of tablet? it has ...

Is Lo Loestrin fe chewable?

I went to my gyn doctor a while ago and he gave me lo loestrin and I forgot if he said they were chewable or not. I know that generess fe is ...

I have used this medication(Gelusil) OTC for a long time and need to find an equivalant?

I have taken Gelusil a long time and recently discovered it is no longer available in chewable tablet form. I am seeking an equivalent chewable ...

Can you take simethicone with senokot?

My doctor gave me senokot for my IBS but it has given mcan I take gas simethicone