Compazine - black box warning drugs should not be used?

Hello kevinmishel. Not certain as to what your question is? Could you please clarify if you might, pledge

Why doesn't the box say "may cause drowsiness" on the MucinexDM?

I am sensitive to drugs, especially the ones that say "may cause drowsiness". However, I take those kind but have to be careful when and ...

Do others with cervical dystonia feel like they are being stared at, even when they aren't? Do?

... others want to just stay home, away from people when the tremors and dystonia are at their worst? Do others have times when they look ...

Black box warning on Toprolol xl?

My mother was put started on this 1 month ago. Shortly after she developed shortness of breath that was not releived by her inhlalers .Her dr told ...

Victoza - is anyone worried about the thyroid cancer warning, I am, any advice?

I Started Victoza 5 days ago, lost 5lbs already, fighting nausea and tiredness?Is anyone worried about the black box warning of thyroid cancer in ...

Has anyone developed dystonia from the use of Risperidal?

... My son has been on it for 3-4 years and the dystonia is fairly recent, we are weaning him off of it but I am wondering if we will always have to ...