Colesevelam - Is there a way to get the powder form down without gagging?

To use the colesevelam powder, empty 1 packet into 4 to 8 ounces of water, fruit juice, or a soft drink. Stir this mixture and drink all of it right away. To make sure you get the entire dose, add a little more water to the same glass, swirl gently and drink right away.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/colesevelam.html

totallyforgiven 22 Jan 2012

Doctor wanted me to continue taking it, so I had them fax in a new prescription for the pill form, I have to take 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening, but even if I had to take 12 at a time, it would still be better than the powder form, lol!!