What Cold medication I can take while pregnant?

Before you take any medication you should talk to your ob doc.

It depends on your symptoms.
Nothing is 100 percent safe so it's a good idea to check with your doctor, midwife or pharmacist before taking any kind of medicine during pregnancy. Don't take more than the recommended dose and, if possible, avoid taking anything during your first trimester, when your developing baby is most vulnerable.
Here are some suggestions.
If you have a phlegmy cough it is safe to take the expectorant Guaifenesin.
If you have a dry cough you can take the cough suppressant Dextromethorphan. Be sure that these product do not contain alcohol.
The decongestants Pseudoephedrine and Phenylephrine can affect blood flow to the placenta and are not advised.
If you have allergy symptoms such as sneezing or a runny nose you could take Chlorpheniramine, Loratadine or Diphenhydramine.
Acetaminophen for pain or fever is safe to take during pregnancy.
Vicks vaporub used as a inhalation may also be helpful.