Cold sore already in blister stage will the Valtrex help?

I haven't used Valtrex myself but some of the reviews in the link below do say that they have used it at that stage and it has helped. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/valacyclovir/valtrex.html

Cold Sore Prevention?

How much Valtrex should I take to prevent getting a cold sore? We are going to the beach and every time I go to the beach... I get a cold sore and ...

I took valtrex for the first time mon or tues for the first signs of a cold sore. Today (Fri) I dev?

... itching and hive-looking rash on my thighs and chest. Is this possibly from the valtrex and do I need to see a dr about it?

How much valtrex can I take for my cold sores if the prescribed 2grams twice a day is not working?

i got a cold sore last week and took the 2grams twice a day for one day. it turned out not being that bad... then today i woke up (4 days later) and ...

I could only get to some Valtrex pills the day after I developed a cold sore on my lip?

so it was full blown already. I took two pills and went to sleep, when I woke up it wasn't as swollen and now has a hardish yellowish crust on ...

Valtrex - Will Valacyclovir work after day 2 (blisters already present)?

I am in panic mode right now. Like many of you I have suffered all my life with cold sores, some outbreaks worse then others.This one I have right ...