Cold sore already in blister stage will the Valtrex help?

I haven't used Valtrex myself but some of the reviews in the link below do say that they have used it at that stage and it has helped. All the best.

My tongue and roof of my mouth are very sore, but I don't have a cold sore. Will valrex help?

treatments for thrush in the past were not effective until I was diagnosed with oral herpes. I was prescribed valtrex. After suffering with this ...

Cold Sore Prevention?

How much Valtrex should I take to prevent getting a cold sore? We are going to the beach and every time I go to the beach... I get a cold sore and ...

Got a huge cold sore on Wednesday morning morning, couldn't get to valtrex until Thursday evening?

So my cold sore was full blown and massive by the time I took valtrex Thursday evening, I took 2 pills, went to sleep for 12 hours, and took another ...

I could only get to some Valtrex pills the day after I developed a cold sore on my lip?

so it was full blown already. I took two pills and went to sleep, when I woke up it wasn't as swollen and now has a hardish yellowish crust on ...

Valtrex - Will Valacyclovir work after day 2 (blisters already present)?

I am in panic mode right now. Like many of you I have suffered all my life with cold sores, some outbreaks worse then others.This one I have right ...