Cold sore already in blister stage will the Valtrex help?

I haven't used Valtrex myself but some of the reviews in the link below do say that they have used it at that stage and it has helped. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/valacyclovir/valtrex.html

Cold sore suppression with Valtrex?

I break out with cold sores every time I go on a beach vacation and get a lot of sun. Doctor gave me Valtrex to take 2 tablets morning and night for ...

My tongue and roof of my mouth are very sore, but I don't have a cold sore. Will valrex help?

treatments for thrush in the past were not effective until I was diagnosed with oral herpes. I was prescribed valtrex. After suffering with this ...

I took valtrex for the first time mon or tues for the first signs of a cold sore. Today (Fri) I dev?

... itching and hive-looking rash on my thighs and chest. Is this possibly from the valtrex and do I need to see a dr about it?

Got a huge cold sore on Wednesday morning morning, couldn't get to valtrex until Thursday evening?

So my cold sore was full blown and massive by the time I took valtrex Thursday evening, I took 2 pills, went to sleep for 12 hours, and took another ...

Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Does Valtrex ever become ineffective?

I take Valtrex on a daily basis because I found out that I also have herpes simplex 2. However, lately it has not been so effective in preventing my ...