Cold sore already in blister stage will the Valtrex help?

I haven't used Valtrex myself but some of the reviews in the link below do say that they have used it at that stage and it has helped. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/valacyclovir/valtrex.html

Cold sore suppression with Valtrex?

I break out with cold sores every time I go on a beach vacation and get a lot of sun. Doctor gave me Valtrex to take 2 tablets morning and night for ...

My tongue and roof of my mouth are very sore, but I don't have a cold sore. Will valrex help?

treatments for thrush in the past were not effective until I was diagnosed with oral herpes. I was prescribed valtrex. After suffering with this ...

Cold Sore Prevention?

How much Valtrex should I take to prevent getting a cold sore? We are going to the beach and every time I go to the beach... I get a cold sore and ...

How much valtrex can I take for my cold sores if the prescribed 2grams twice a day is not working?

i got a cold sore last week and took the 2grams twice a day for one day. it turned out not being that bad... then today i woke up (4 days later) and ...

Got a huge cold sore on Wednesday morning morning, couldn't get to valtrex until Thursday evening?

So my cold sore was full blown and massive by the time I took valtrex Thursday evening, I took 2 pills, went to sleep for 12 hours, and took another ...