Cold sore already in blister stage will the Valtrex help?

I haven't used Valtrex myself but some of the reviews in the link below do say that they have used it at that stage and it has helped. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/valacyclovir/valtrex.html

Cold sore suppression with Valtrex?

I break out with cold sores every time I go on a beach vacation and get a lot of sun. Doctor gave me Valtrex to take 2 tablets morning and night for ...

How much valtrex can I take for my cold sores if the prescribed 2grams twice a day is not working?

i got a cold sore last week and took the 2grams twice a day for one day. it turned out not being that bad... then today i woke up (4 days later) and ...

Got a huge cold sore on Wednesday morning morning, couldn't get to valtrex until Thursday evening?

So my cold sore was full blown and massive by the time I took valtrex Thursday evening, I took 2 pills, went to sleep for 12 hours, and took another ...

I could only get to some Valtrex pills the day after I developed a cold sore on my lip?

so it was full blown already. I took two pills and went to sleep, when I woke up it wasn't as swollen and now has a hardish yellowish crust on ...

Valtrex - My cold sore has already scabbed??

My cold sore is hideous. It's black and thick and nasty. My Doctor prescribed me valtrex for it. Will it help to take it now that it's ...

1 answer 11 days ago