Cold sore already in blister stage will the Valtrex help?

I haven't used Valtrex myself but some of the reviews in the link below do say that they have used it at that stage and it has helped. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/valacyclovir/valtrex.html

I took valtrex for the first time mon or tues for the first signs of a cold sore. Today (Fri) I dev?

... itching and hive-looking rash on my thighs and chest. Is this possibly from the valtrex and do I need to see a dr about it?

How much valtrex can I take for my cold sores if the prescribed 2grams twice a day is not working?

i got a cold sore last week and took the 2grams twice a day for one day. it turned out not being that bad... then today i woke up (4 days later) and ...

Valtrex - Will Valacyclovir work after day 2 (blisters already present)?

I am in panic mode right now. Like many of you I have suffered all my life with cold sores, some outbreaks worse then others.This one I have right ...

Valtrex - My cold sore has already scabbed??

My cold sore is hideous. It's black and thick and nasty. My Doctor prescribed me valtrex for it. Will it help to take it now that it's ...

Is taking 2grams of valtrex 36 hours (blistering stage) too late?

Hi! It's been 36 hours into my cold sore episode (currently a finger nail sized blister on my upper lip) and I just took 2 grams of valtrex ...