Cold sore already in blister stage will the Valtrex help?

I haven't used Valtrex myself but some of the reviews in the link below do say that they have used it at that stage and it has helped. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/valacyclovir/valtrex.html

Cold sore suppression with Valtrex?

I break out with cold sores every time I go on a beach vacation and get a lot of sun. Doctor gave me Valtrex to take 2 tablets morning and night for ...

Cold Sore Prevention?

How much Valtrex should I take to prevent getting a cold sore? We are going to the beach and every time I go to the beach... I get a cold sore and ...

How much valtrex can I take for my cold sores if the prescribed 2grams twice a day is not working?

i got a cold sore last week and took the 2grams twice a day for one day. it turned out not being that bad... then today i woke up (4 days later) and ...

I could only get to some Valtrex pills the day after I developed a cold sore on my lip?

so it was full blown already. I took two pills and went to sleep, when I woke up it wasn't as swollen and now has a hardish yellowish crust on ...

Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Does Valtrex ever become ineffective?

I take Valtrex on a daily basis because I found out that I also have herpes simplex 2. However, lately it has not been so effective in preventing my ...