Cold sore already in blister stage will the Valtrex help?

I haven't used Valtrex myself but some of the reviews in the link below do say that they have used it at that stage and it has helped. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/valacyclovir/valtrex.html

Can I take Valtrex at the same time as Warfarin, Cardicor & Lipitor & Cordarone?

500mg. Valtrex. Toatal daily dose 3000mg. Cold sore for approx. 3 years (over top lip) Other drugs for Heart after Cardio Version.

Cold sore suppression with Valtrex?

I break out with cold sores every time I go on a beach vacation and get a lot of sun. Doctor gave me Valtrex to take 2 tablets morning and night for ...

I took valtrex for the first time mon or tues for the first signs of a cold sore. Today (Fri) I dev?

... itching and hive-looking rash on my thighs and chest. Is this possibly from the valtrex and do I need to see a dr about it?

Got a huge cold sore on Wednesday morning morning, couldn't get to valtrex until Thursday evening?

So my cold sore was full blown and massive by the time I took valtrex Thursday evening, I took 2 pills, went to sleep for 12 hours, and took another ...

I could only get to some Valtrex pills the day after I developed a cold sore on my lip?

so it was full blown already. I took two pills and went to sleep, when I woke up it wasn't as swollen and now has a hardish yellowish crust on ...