Cold sore already in blister stage will the Valtrex help?

I haven't used Valtrex myself but some of the reviews in the link below do say that they have used it at that stage and it has helped. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/valacyclovir/valtrex.html

My tongue and roof of my mouth are very sore, but I don't have a cold sore. Will valrex help?

treatments for thrush in the past were not effective until I was diagnosed with oral herpes. I was prescribed valtrex. After suffering with this ...

Cold Sore Prevention?

How much Valtrex should I take to prevent getting a cold sore? We are going to the beach and every time I go to the beach... I get a cold sore and ...

I took valtrex for the first time mon or tues for the first signs of a cold sore. Today (Fri) I dev?

... itching and hive-looking rash on my thighs and chest. Is this possibly from the valtrex and do I need to see a dr about it?

How much valtrex can I take for my cold sores if the prescribed 2grams twice a day is not working?

i got a cold sore last week and took the 2grams twice a day for one day. it turned out not being that bad... then today i woke up (4 days later) and ...

Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Does Valtrex ever become ineffective?

I take Valtrex on a daily basis because I found out that I also have herpes simplex 2. However, lately it has not been so effective in preventing my ...