Cold sore already in blister stage will the Valtrex help?

I haven't used Valtrex myself but some of the reviews in the link below do say that they have used it at that stage and it has helped. All the best.

My tongue and roof of my mouth are very sore, but I don't have a cold sore. Will valrex help?

treatments for thrush in the past were not effective until I was diagnosed with oral herpes. I was prescribed valtrex. After suffering with this ...

Cold Sore Prevention?

How much Valtrex should I take to prevent getting a cold sore? We are going to the beach and every time I go to the beach... I get a cold sore and ...

I took valtrex for the first time mon or tues for the first signs of a cold sore. Today (Fri) I dev?

... itching and hive-looking rash on my thighs and chest. Is this possibly from the valtrex and do I need to see a dr about it?

Valtrex - Will Valacyclovir work after day 2 (blisters already present)?

I am in panic mode right now. Like many of you I have suffered all my life with cold sores, some outbreaks worse then others.This one I have right ...

What are the chances of me getting a cold sore from sharing my canned drink with someone?

I shared my canned drink yesterday with my friend and I completely forgot they had a cold sore before. It was not visible yesterday but is it still ...