What cold medication can I take with lisinopril/hctz?

Its not your meds you have to worry about. Many cold preps will push your blood pressure higher. Its best to ask the pharmacist what they recommend.

Question about medication?

I have been on Lisinopril-HCTZ 20-12.5 Tab for about 5 years now. I joined Weight Watchers in July of this past year and have dropped 50 pounds. In ...

Hydrochlorothiazide - I was taking 1-Lisinopril-HCTZ 10/12.5mg. Because It was not controlling my?

... blood pressure, the dr. increased it to 2 tablets daily. I noticed my husband takes 1-Lisinopril - HCTZ 20/12.5mg. What would be the difference ...

What is the difference between atenolol and lisinopril?

Im suppose to take 50mg 1x day I'm out and can't afford to get it my husband takes lisinopril/hctz 20/12.5mg can I take his?

What is internal L B in regards to Lisinopril HCTZ 20/25?

On my prescription packet, it states that my lisinop/HCTZ 20/25 was substituted with Lisinopril/HCTZ 20/25 internal L B