What cold medication can I take with lisinopril/hctz?

Its not your meds you have to worry about. Many cold preps will push your blood pressure higher. Its best to ask the pharmacist what they recommend.

Hydrochlorothiazide - I was taking 1-Lisinopril-HCTZ 10/12.5mg. Because It was not controlling my?

... blood pressure, the dr. increased it to 2 tablets daily. I noticed my husband takes 1-Lisinopril - HCTZ 20/12.5mg. What would be the difference ...

What is internal L B in regards to Lisinopril HCTZ 20/25?

On my prescription packet, it states that my lisinop/HCTZ 20/25 was substituted with Lisinopril/HCTZ 20/25 internal L B

Never on lisinopril before was taking hctz for high blood pressure . Been losing my hair on Hctz?

... and it was not helping my high blood pressure. is this medication worth taking??

I take lisinopril hctz 20-12.5 mg 2 x a day. Plus Atenolol 100 mg 1 time a day and amlodipine?

... besylate 10 mg 1 time a day. I ran out of lisinopril a week ago BP been 124/64 I feel fine. My life has become alot less stressful over the last ...

I am on blood pressure meds. Bystolic, Lisinopril-HCTZ. I just added Lisinopril. Do I take same time

I have been on Bystolic and 2 days ago added Lisinopril HCTZ. What time is the best to take them and do I take them together? I also feel spacey and ...

1 answer 5 days ago