Coenzyme Q10 - What is the best brand of CO Q 10?

It's hard to say ... there are so many brands around. Your local pharmacist may be able to recommend a good brand they have in store.

Dietary Fiber Supplementation - My wife and I have been taking approximately 15 grams of fiber?

... supplements a day for many years, and everything has been working well. Our doctor says "you can't have too much fiber". ...

Dietary Supplementation - My Dr just did blood work and said I wasn't low on vitamin D, my?

... appointment is next friday and I just want to know what I should expect from starting the supplement... will I start feeling any better? He just ...

I have bought BIO-SMEDDS Coenzyme Q10(Ubibdecarenone) is this save to consume by a vegan practice?

to seek clarification is this product ingrediance ubidecarenone save to consume by a vegan practice person. Thank you