How much Codeine do you have to take to feel like you took Lortab?

Darlin' I have no idea, but, I wish I had a bushel basket full...

Opiate Withdrawal - Hi everyone, Does YOU know about Ibogaine? This is best described as?

... an addiction interuptor. You take it ONE time and It will give about 3 to 6 or more weeks after it is taken for the person to get into a support ...

Chronic Pain or Opiate Addiction... Which is better?

I've had severe back pain for over ten years and been prescribed every opiate there is. Dependency has been standard for me but I recently ...

I was prescribed Lortab 5/500.I have an extreme allergy to codeine and no gallbladder.Is this safe?

I also cannot take any codeine-based pain relievers. And I've been told that without a gallbladder, Tylenol could damage my liver. Is ...

What can I do to avoid the horrible cold feeling I get from opiate withdrawal?

I have been addicted to oxycodone("Roxies") for over a year, I use between 2 and 7 30mg tablets a day, and I obtain them on the streets so ...

When does sexual drive for men go back to normal after trying 90mg of codeine once?

I took 3 30mg codeine/tylenol pills exactly one week ago (this was my first time I ever took opiates for pain) and experienced withdrawal symptoms ...