How much Codeine do you have to take to feel like you took Lortab?

Darlin' I have no idea, but, I wish I had a bushel basket full...

What is the difference between taking one tablet of lortab 7.5/500 and 2 of 10/500 hydrocodone ?

After surgery I have had to depend on my pain management Dr. for medication to releave my pain.I am 4 wks out of major back surgery I had to have ...

I want out?

I Have,been on methadone for 3&1/2 yrs for lortab addiction. I feel like I will never get offf of it. Would suboxone be a good way to go to.get ...

Chronic Pain or Opiate Addiction... Which is better?

I've had severe back pain for over ten years and been prescribed every opiate there is. Dependency has been standard for me but I recently ...

I was prescribed Lortab 5/500.I have an extreme allergy to codeine and no gallbladder.Is this safe?

I also cannot take any codeine-based pain relievers. And I've been told that without a gallbladder, Tylenol could damage my liver. Is ...