How much Codeine do you have to take to feel like you took Lortab?

Darlin' I have no idea, but, I wish I had a bushel basket full...

Opiate Withdrawal - Hi everyone, Does YOU know about Ibogaine? This is best described as?

... an addiction interuptor. You take it ONE time and It will give about 3 to 6 or more weeks after it is taken for the person to get into a support ...

What is the difference between taking one tablet of lortab 7.5/500 and 2 of 10/500 hydrocodone ?

After surgery I have had to depend on my pain management Dr. for medication to releave my pain.I am 4 wks out of major back surgery I had to have ...

Opiate Withdrawal - I'm accepting the fact that I have a pain killer addiction, what is the?

... difference between w/d & craving until u can get your hands on the next pill?

What can I do to avoid the horrible cold feeling I get from opiate withdrawal?

I have been addicted to oxycodone("Roxies") for over a year, I use between 2 and 7 30mg tablets a day, and I obtain them on the streets so ...

Opiate Withdrawal (percocet and hydrocodone)?

Hi, I have been taking percs and hydro (liquid and pill) for the past couple of years on/off. I have had several months clean and found that my ...