How much Codeine do you have to take to feel like you took Lortab?

Darlin' I have no idea, but, I wish I had a bushel basket full...

Opiate Withdrawal - Hi everyone, Does YOU know about Ibogaine? This is best described as?

... an addiction interuptor. You take it ONE time and It will give about 3 to 6 or more weeks after it is taken for the person to get into a support ...

What is the difference between taking one tablet of lortab 7.5/500 and 2 of 10/500 hydrocodone ?

After surgery I have had to depend on my pain management Dr. for medication to releave my pain.I am 4 wks out of major back surgery I had to have ...

Chronic Pain or Opiate Addiction... Which is better?

I've had severe back pain for over ten years and been prescribed every opiate there is. Dependency has been standard for me but I recently ...

Opiate Withdrawal - I'm accepting the fact that I have a pain killer addiction, what is the?

... difference between w/d & craving until u can get your hands on the next pill?

Opiate Withdrawal (percocet and hydrocodone)?

Hi, I have been taking percs and hydro (liquid and pill) for the past couple of years on/off. I have had several months clean and found that my ...