How much Codeine do you have to take to feel like you took Lortab?

Darlin' I have no idea, but, I wish I had a bushel basket full...

Opiate Withdrawal - Hi everyone, Does YOU know about Ibogaine? This is best described as?

... an addiction interuptor. You take it ONE time and It will give about 3 to 6 or more weeks after it is taken for the person to get into a support ...

What is the difference between taking one tablet of lortab 7.5/500 and 2 of 10/500 hydrocodone ?

After surgery I have had to depend on my pain management Dr. for medication to releave my pain.I am 4 wks out of major back surgery I had to have ...

I was prescribed Lortab 5/500.I have an extreme allergy to codeine and no gallbladder.Is this safe?

I also cannot take any codeine-based pain relievers. And I've been told that without a gallbladder, Tylenol could damage my liver. Is ...

Opiate Withdrawal - I'm accepting the fact that I have a pain killer addiction, what is the?

... difference between w/d & craving until u can get your hands on the next pill?

When does sexual drive for men go back to normal after trying 90mg of codeine once?

I took 3 30mg codeine/tylenol pills exactly one week ago (this was my first time I ever took opiates for pain) and experienced withdrawal symptoms ...