How much Codeine do you have to take to feel like you took Lortab?

Darlin' I have no idea, but, I wish I had a bushel basket full...

Opiate Withdrawal - Hi everyone, Does YOU know about Ibogaine? This is best described as?

... an addiction interuptor. You take it ONE time and It will give about 3 to 6 or more weeks after it is taken for the person to get into a support ...

I want out?

I Have,been on methadone for 3&1/2 yrs for lortab addiction. I feel like I will never get offf of it. Would suboxone be a good way to go to.get ...

What can I do to avoid the horrible cold feeling I get from opiate withdrawal?

I have been addicted to oxycodone("Roxies") for over a year, I use between 2 and 7 30mg tablets a day, and I obtain them on the streets so ...

Opiate Withdrawal (percocet and hydrocodone)?

Hi, I have been taking percs and hydro (liquid and pill) for the past couple of years on/off. I have had several months clean and found that my ...

When does sexual drive for men go back to normal after trying 90mg of codeine once?

I took 3 30mg codeine/tylenol pills exactly one week ago (this was my first time I ever took opiates for pain) and experienced withdrawal symptoms ...