Will the cns stimulant Vyvanse show up in a urine test?

Yes, Vyvanse is an amphetamine and it IS excreted in the urine therefore WILL show up on a urine test. Here is what the literature has to say:
Elimination
Metabolism
Lisdexamfetamine (a prodrug of dextroamphetamine) is converted to l-lysine and dextroamphetamine by first-pass intestinal and/or hepatic metabolism.1

Lisdexamfetamine is not metabolized by CYP isoenzymes.1

Elimination Route
Excreted principally in urine.1 Approximately 96% of a 70-mg radiolabeled oral dose of lisdexamfetamine was recovered in urine; parent drug accounted for about 2% of the recovered radioactivity.1

Half-life
Lisdexamfetamine: <1 hour;1 8 dextroamphetamine: 9.4–13 hours.3 8 30

Note that it does say excreted principally in urine.

i have been told it does not show up in urine. but it does show up in stool. their is a very tiny pellet inside the capsule that never dissolves. instead it comes out in your stool.