Clonidine - What does cloidine show up as in a drug test?

Clonidine is technically a blood pressure med. It is not a controlled substance so it is generally not looked for on a urine drug screen.

Will tramadol show up in a urine drug test and will it show up as an opiate?

My doctor has prescribed 150mg of tramadol a day for arthitis and chonic neck pain? I have been free of pain since I started taking it. The only ...

Drug test coming - will Xanax and Klonopin show up?

I went out of town and broke down. my zanax was home so i took my aunts kolonapin. I have to take a drug test on thursfor a job ( todays monday). Do ...

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

Clonidine - is lithium and cloidine taken together safe?

I take lithium for bi-polar, and clonidine for opiate withdrawl. Is it safe to have these two drugs in my system at the same time?

I just took a hydrocodon acetamephin basically vicodin, will it show up in drug test on Tueday?

i have orientation for a job on tuesday. if they give me a drug test will it show up? i wiegh about 248-250