Clonidine - What does cloidine show up as in a drug test?

Clonidine is technically a blood pressure med. It is not a controlled substance so it is generally not looked for on a urine drug screen.

Drug test coming - will Xanax and Klonopin show up?

I went out of town and broke down. my zanax was home so i took my aunts kolonapin. I have to take a drug test on thursfor a job ( todays monday). Do ...

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

Clonidine - is lithium and cloidine taken together safe?

I take lithium for bi-polar, and clonidine for opiate withdrawl. Is it safe to have these two drugs in my system at the same time?

Does the blood pressure medication clonidine show up on a urine lab drug test analysis?

Really need to know. I don't have a prescription for it and been taking it for heroin withdrawal. I have a probation drug test in ten days

On a drug test, what wouls show up as m.o.b.?

had a randon drug test today and need what would show up as,nob or possable nop.