Clonidine - What does cloidine show up as in a drug test?

Clonidine is technically a blood pressure med. It is not a controlled substance so it is generally not looked for on a urine drug screen.

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

Clonidine - is lithium and cloidine taken together safe?

I take lithium for bi-polar, and clonidine for opiate withdrawl. Is it safe to have these two drugs in my system at the same time?

What will somas show up as in a methadone clinic's UA drug test?

I'm taking a test tomorrow but i took a couple unprescribed somas today and was told they dont show up in those tests... either that or ...

I just took a hydrocodon acetamephin basically vicodin, will it show up in drug test on Tueday?

i have orientation for a job on tuesday. if they give me a drug test will it show up? i wiegh about 248-250

On a drug test, what wouls show up as m.o.b.?

had a randon drug test today and need what would show up as,nob or possable nop.