Clonidine - What does cloidine show up as in a drug test?

Clonidine is technically a blood pressure med. It is not a controlled substance so it is generally not looked for on a urine drug screen.

How soon will adderall show up in a drug test?

I am taking a very important exam this coming week and need to focus for it. I used to be prescribed to Adderall up until last year, and still have ...

Drug test coming - will Xanax and Klonopin show up?

I went out of town and broke down. my zanax was home so i took my aunts kolonapin. I have to take a drug test on thursfor a job ( todays monday). Do ...

Does the blood pressure medication clonidine show up on a urine lab drug test analysis?

Really need to know. I don't have a prescription for it and been taking it for heroin withdrawal. I have a probation drug test in ten days

I just took a hydrocodon acetamephin basically vicodin, will it show up in drug test on Tueday?

i have orientation for a job on tuesday. if they give me a drug test will it show up? i wiegh about 248-250

On a drug test, what wouls show up as m.o.b.?

had a randon drug test today and need what would show up as,nob or possable nop.