Clonidine - What does cloidine show up as in a drug test?

Clonidine is technically a blood pressure med. It is not a controlled substance so it is generally not looked for on a urine drug screen.

Will tramadol show up in a urine drug test and will it show up as an opiate?

My doctor has prescribed 150mg of tramadol a day for arthitis and chonic neck pain? I have been free of pain since I started taking it. The only ...

Clonidine - is lithium and cloidine taken together safe?

I take lithium for bi-polar, and clonidine for opiate withdrawl. Is it safe to have these two drugs in my system at the same time?

Does the blood pressure medication clonidine show up on a urine lab drug test analysis?

Really need to know. I don't have a prescription for it and been taking it for heroin withdrawal. I have a probation drug test in ten days

I just took a hydrocodon acetamephin basically vicodin, will it show up in drug test on Tueday?

i have orientation for a job on tuesday. if they give me a drug test will it show up? i wiegh about 248-250

On a drug test, what wouls show up as m.o.b.?

had a randon drug test today and need what would show up as,nob or possable nop.