Not sure what to say except all these warnings of "irreversible brain damage" and "seizures upon discontinuation" are kinda freaking me out.

My prescription is 1/2 a 0.5mg pill twice a day. I've been doing 1/4 about 4-5 times a day every few hours throughout the day when needed etc. I'm only on day 4, but I'm thinking of just doing 1/4 twice a day just because I don't know what else I should be doing. :) All I really need is the edge taken off, 1/4 seems to do it.

But as far as withdrawls and side-effects, is it really that *big* of a deal as I read? Otherwise, perhaps I should start weening myself off this stuff now and just deal with the stress like I always have (it's a good workout). :)

Need advice and some reassurance that taking these for months (as I had planned) isn't so dangerous as it appears when reading through some of these sites.

Thanks.