Clonazepam - I have a orange round pill with a 1 on top and a 2 on the bottom dont no wat it is?

Pill imprint 1 2 has been identified as Clonazepam 0.5 mg.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/1-2-17682.html

What is this pill - they are all round and white?

One has KPI on top and 1 on the bottom One has PT on top and 500 on the bottom One has P on top and and 121 onthe bottom One has 213 across the top

What do clonazepam pills look like?

I got new klonopins today that are almost purple in color and have a c on top and 1 on the bottom of one side and nothing on the the side. Any body ...

What is this pill - yellow "split" into 4?

+ imagine this symbol on a round pill... in each segment (there are 4) is a number... top left 0 ... top right 2... bottom left 2... bottom right ...

What is this pill - with '0221 in a 4 quadrant design' imprint?

Its yellow and round, plain on one side, on the other there is a + with 0 in the top left, 2 in the top right, 2 in the bottom left, and 1 in the ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

I need to know what this pill its it is orange, round, one side has a line in center top (PL) bottom (40) other side blank. Please do you know what ...