Clonazepam - I have a orange round pill with a 1 on top and a 2 on the bottom dont no wat it is?

Pill imprint 1 2 has been identified as Clonazepam 0.5 mg.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/1-2-17682.html

What is this pill - with 'HP 5' imprint?

it is orange and round. the HP is on top and the 5 is on bottom. It does have the line to half it

What is this pill - they are all round and white?

One has KPI on top and 1 on the bottom One has PT on top and 500 on the bottom One has P on top and and 121 onthe bottom One has 213 across the top

What do clonazepam pills look like?

I got new klonopins today that are almost purple in color and have a c on top and 1 on the bottom of one side and nothing on the the side. Any body ...

What is this pill - with '44392' imprint?

its round and orange the 44 is on top with no line between the 392 which is on the bottom.

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

I need to know what this pill its it is orange, round, one side has a line in center top (PL) bottom (40) other side blank. Please do you know what ...