Clonazepam - I have a orange round pill with a 1 on top and a 2 on the bottom dont no wat it is?

Pill imprint 1 2 has been identified as Clonazepam 0.5 mg.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/1-2-17682.html

What is this pill - with 'HP 5' imprint?

it is orange and round. the HP is on top and the 5 is on bottom. It does have the line to half it

What is this pill - with '15/ 6 777' imprint?

i have these orange round tablets. on one side it says 15 (which i assume is the grams) and on the other i has a 6 on top, and 777 on the bottom. ...

What do clonazepam pills look like?

I got new klonopins today that are almost purple in color and have a c on top and 1 on the bottom of one side and nothing on the the side. Any body ...

What is this pill - with '0221 in a 4 quadrant design' imprint?

Its yellow and round, plain on one side, on the other there is a + with 0 in the top left, 2 in the top right, 2 in the bottom left, and 1 in the ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

I need to know what this pill its it is orange, round, one side has a line in center top (PL) bottom (40) other side blank. Please do you know what ...