Clomipramine - how to stop taking anafranil?

Anonymous

Hello kjamai,

Welcome to the site

You should not stop suddenly taking this Anafranil, this can cause withdrawals like nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, headache, giddiness, chills, insomnia, restlessness or anxiety. Withdrawals can usually be avoided by stopping the medicine gradually, usually over a period of weeks or months, depending on your individual situation. Follow the instructions given by your doctor when it is time to stop treatment with this medication.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/anafranil.html

Take care,

maso.-

Anonymous 2 Dec 2012

Good morning Andres. Hope you are having a good day. Great answer as always.
Your friend,
Mary

Anonymous 2 Dec 2012

Many thanks for your kind words. I am great; I hope that so are you.

Have a nice day.

Andres