Can I take clindamycin with amoxicillin/clav?

If the dr orders it that way. Antibiotics can be taken at the same time.

Does AMOX-CLAV treat abcessed tooth?

My Doctor put me on Amoxicillin 500mg for 2 1/2 weeks for the head, eye, cheek and back teeth pain?

I took all of them & now he put me on Clindamycin 300 mg. I wasn't feeling better with the first antibiotic. So he switched it. What is the ...

What is the best antibiotic for a tooth abscess - amoxicillin, cephalexin or clindamycin?

tooth had to be extracted because it was fractured, also have another molar that is infected

Can u take Clindamycin for your mouth? Bad wisdom tooth and no other antibiotics, will that help?

Will it help with the infection? Or have any kind of similar reaction as perhaps an amoxicillin or penicillin?

Can I take Clindaycin if I'm allergic to Amoxocillin?

I just had a tooth pulled, the last time they gave me Amoxicillin my face swelled. So this time they gave me Clindamycin would I have Amy reaction or ...