Can I take clindamycin with amoxicillin/clav?

If the dr orders it that way. Antibiotics can be taken at the same time.

My Doctor put me on Amoxicillin 500mg for 2 1/2 weeks for the head, eye, cheek and back teeth pain?

I took all of them & now he put me on Clindamycin 300 mg. I wasn't feeling better with the first antibiotic. So he switched it. What is the ...

Is it safe to start a prescription of Augmentin after taking 2 amoxicillin(500mg, 12 hours apart)?

I caught strep throat from my sister. I have no health insurance but i know that amoxicillin can help treat strep. I only found 2 500mg capsules ...

Can amoxicillin be substituted with clindamycin?

have infected wisdom tooth can clindamycin help with infection same as amoxicillin

Can u take Clindamycin for your mouth? Bad wisdom tooth and no other antibiotics, will that help?

Will it help with the infection? Or have any kind of similar reaction as perhaps an amoxicillin or penicillin?