Can I take clindamycin with amoxicillin/clav?

If the dr orders it that way. Antibiotics can be taken at the same time.

What side effect does Brovex PSE and amox-clav have?

my child will be four years old 12 6 2010,and was giving brovex psb liq. on 11-05-10,plusamox-clav 400mg/5ml .when i give her the dose of brovex-1/2 ...

Does AMOX-CLAV treat abcessed tooth?

My Doctor put me on Amoxicillin 500mg for 2 1/2 weeks for the head, eye, cheek and back teeth pain?

I took all of them & now he put me on Clindamycin 300 mg. I wasn't feeling better with the first antibiotic. So he switched it. What is the ...

What is the best antibiotic for a tooth abscess - amoxicillin, cephalexin or clindamycin?

tooth had to be extracted because it was fractured, also have another molar that is infected

Is it safe to start a prescription of Augmentin after taking 2 amoxicillin(500mg, 12 hours apart)?

I caught strep throat from my sister. I have no health insurance but i know that amoxicillin can help treat strep. I only found 2 500mg capsules ...