Claritin-D - Will Claritin D cause you to fail a drug test?

Hello Wagner,

Claritin D contains pseudoephedrine and loratadine.-

Now pseudoephederine - can cause false positives for amphetamines and ecstasy.-

All the best and take care.-

Can you fail a drug test if using albuterol 90 mcg?

i am in a recovery program and get drug tested once a week and want to know if i will fail my drug test

Will taking a M. Amphet salts 30 mlgs also known as adderaol make me fail my urine drug?

I go to a liquid methadome recovery center and take the liquid methadome every day. I am drug tested every other week. I also started probation and ...

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs?

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs but thier girlfriend takes hydrocodone and xanax daily and he ...

Will 12 hour claritin reditabs make u come back positive on a drug test for meth???

If takin on Monday and drug test is takin on a wed?

I took 3 zantac in past 2 weeks then heard you could fail for amphetamines on a drug test so I?

... stopped. They were 75 not 150. Have I taken enough to fail a drugtest?