Claravis - how much does this medicine cost without insurance?

its 40 riyals here

At Walgreens, the best value they offer is 40 mg pills, 90capsules, for $410.50. That's if you join their RX club, which is $20/year.

West KY 4 Jan 2010

I too do not have insurance and joined the Walgreens discount club. I paid $258.00 on Dec. 21, 09 for 30 40mg. claravis. I asked the price for the name brand accutane and it was $800.00 for the 30 pills.

sawman1980 8 Jan 2011

Just started my five month cycle. The total cost of 30 pills (1 month), at 40 MG of Claravis was $1338.90. My insurance covered $1189.71. Out of pocket cost was $149.19. I have no idea why this drug is $1300 for one month. That seems absurd to me. This was purchased at a Smiths Rx in New Mexico. Does anyone else have any updated prices?

I have insurance, but the medication is not covered. I purchase my pills via the internet from Canada Drugs Online. They are registered and authentic. They also require that you fill all of the paperwork for the IPledge program, and you need to fax them your prescription. For a 20 mg x 30 day supply I pay $125.00 plus a $10.00 shipping fee from Canada. It is very efficient and quick by mail. It takes only 5 days to get to Florida, and they tell you it will take 15 days, but it never takes this long.