Ciprofloxacin Ophthalmic - can ciprofloxacin be dispensed and used form ear infection?

I believe it is indicated for use in infections of the eyes. I think I would check with a pharmacist or your doctor about this. I you are concerned about an ear infection that really should be checked by a doctor. Good Luck.

realmom9157 15 Dec 2009

Thanks barbles2413 yes I did take my son to Dr. very seriour ear infection this was diapensed and on the label indicates for the eye Dr. & Phamacist both indicate can be used for both but nothing noted on the label and or info sheet.

barbles2413 15 Dec 2009

That is very interesting and good to know especially when you have little ones. I hope your feels better real soon. Good Luck and God bless have a great holiday

realmom9157 15 Dec 2009

Thank you, he is much better after a long haul, my wishes for you and your for a Happy Holiday Season.