Ciprofloxacin - How many Cirpo are usually prescribed for a UTI?

14 (twice a day for 7 days)

NR-CMA

I have infection in my finger from an injury and the doctor prescribed clindanycin. Two days later?

... I developed a Urinary Tract Infection. The doctor put me on ciprofloxacin. My finger is not healing and my stomach is aching and I am very ...

Is ciprofloxacin 750mg that is used for vet use safe for humans?

My friend has a UTI & is taking cipro 750mg that was prescribed to her dog for a bacterial infection... is this safe?

Cipro and UTI?

I was diagnosed with UTI on 3/23/12 and my doctor prescribed me ciprofloxacin 250mg to take for 3 days I took my last pill today 3/26/12 and still ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I got another UTI when the weather suddenly turned very warm. Has anyone?

... else had this experience? I have been suffering with recurrent UTIs since last September. For two months I have been off antibiotics and thought ...

Hubby prescribed 2 tablets of Azithromycin 500MG Tablet & a 10 day supply of Ciprofloxacin?

my husband was prescribed 2 tablets of Azithromycin 500MG Tablet and a 10 day supply of Ciprofloxacin Hcl 500MG Tablet (20 tablets) he is claiming it ...