Ciprofloxacin - How many Cirpo are usually prescribed for a UTI?

14 (twice a day for 7 days)

I have infection in my finger from an injury and the doctor prescribed clindanycin. Two days later?

... I developed a Urinary Tract Infection. The doctor put me on ciprofloxacin. My finger is not healing and my stomach is aching and I am very ...

Is ciprofloxacin 750mg that is used for vet use safe for humans?

My friend has a UTI & is taking cipro 750mg that was prescribed to her dog for a bacterial infection... is this safe?

Ciprofloxacin - I have a urinary tract infection and the dr prescribed Ciproflxacin 250 mg. This is?

... the 6th day and I have one more days left. I felt good yesterday and slept pretty well last night. However, today, I am running to the bathroom ...

Hubby prescribed 2 tablets of Azithromycin 500MG Tablet & a 10 day supply of Ciprofloxacin?

my husband was prescribed 2 tablets of Azithromycin 500MG Tablet and a 10 day supply of Ciprofloxacin Hcl 500MG Tablet (20 tablets) he is claiming it ...

Urinary Tract Infection - How can bladder infections be prevented?

If getting continuous Urinary Track Infections, how can it be prevented. Also, I have had a serious side effect to one of the medications in the past ...