Ciprofloxacin - How many Cirpo are usually prescribed for a UTI?

14 (twice a day for 7 days)

NR-CMA

Is ciprofloxacin 750mg that is used for vet use safe for humans?

My friend has a UTI & is taking cipro 750mg that was prescribed to her dog for a bacterial infection... is this safe?

Cipro and UTI?

I was diagnosed with UTI on 3/23/12 and my doctor prescribed me ciprofloxacin 250mg to take for 3 days I took my last pill today 3/26/12 and still ...

Ciprofloxacin - I have a urinary tract infection and the dr prescribed Ciproflxacin 250 mg. This is?

... the 6th day and I have one more days left. I felt good yesterday and slept pretty well last night. However, today, I am running to the bathroom ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I got another UTI when the weather suddenly turned very warm. Has anyone?

... else had this experience? I have been suffering with recurrent UTIs since last September. For two months I have been off antibiotics and thought ...