Ciprofloxacin - How many Cirpo are usually prescribed for a UTI?

14 (twice a day for 7 days)

NR-CMA

I have infection in my finger from an injury and the doctor prescribed clindanycin. Two days later?

... I developed a Urinary Tract Infection. The doctor put me on ciprofloxacin. My finger is not healing and my stomach is aching and I am very ...

Urinary Tract Infection - Is there any way I can get medicine for a UTI if I have them often?

I have had some problems with UTI's through my teen years. I got my first one around the age of 13, and then not again until I turned 16 when I ...

Is ciprofloxacin 750mg that is used for vet use safe for humans?

My friend has a UTI & is taking cipro 750mg that was prescribed to her dog for a bacterial infection... is this safe?

Cipro and UTI?

I was diagnosed with UTI on 3/23/12 and my doctor prescribed me ciprofloxacin 250mg to take for 3 days I took my last pill today 3/26/12 and still ...

Ciprofloxacin - I have a urinary tract infection and the dr prescribed Ciproflxacin 250 mg. This is?

... the 6th day and I have one more days left. I felt good yesterday and slept pretty well last night. However, today, I am running to the bathroom ...