Ciprofloxacin - How many Cirpo are usually prescribed for a UTI?

14 (twice a day for 7 days)

NR-CMA

I have infection in my finger from an injury and the doctor prescribed clindanycin. Two days later?

... I developed a Urinary Tract Infection. The doctor put me on ciprofloxacin. My finger is not healing and my stomach is aching and I am very ...

Urinary Tract Infection - Is there any way I can get medicine for a UTI if I have them often?

I have had some problems with UTI's through my teen years. I got my first one around the age of 13, and then not again until I turned 16 when I ...

Is ciprofloxacin 750mg that is used for vet use safe for humans?

My friend has a UTI & is taking cipro 750mg that was prescribed to her dog for a bacterial infection... is this safe?

Urinary Tract Infection - short-term UTI's after intercourse, anyone else?

I get UTI's which only last a day or two; usually they occur 2 days post-intercourse. Home test strips are positive but lab tests come back ...

Can increased need to urinate be a sign of UTI?

I have had the overwhelming need to urinate constantly for the past 6-8 months and i have to urinate a lot or I get very uncomfortable and urinary ...