Ciprofloxacin - Does this medication contain penicillin?

No, it is a synthetic chemotherapeutic antibiotic of the fluoroquinolone drug.

However, please do double check with a pharmacist, take care.

Best wishes!

I had c diff in the past and am allergic to penicillin - what antibiotics are safe for me to take?

I had a bout of diverticulitis was given ciprofloxacin and metronidazole ended up with cdiff?I'm allergic to penicillin. When given ...

I am allergic to Penicillin. Can I take Ciprofloxacn (Cipro)?

If I'm allergic to Penicillin can I take the Cipro Antibiotic ?

Is ciprofloxacin made form penicillins?

What is the protocol to treat a patient sensitive to or allergic to the appropriate antibiotic?

I have a UTI. It was cultured as sensitive to sulfa, which I am allergic to (I am also allergic to penicillin, but so far I have been able to ...

I have been taking ciprofloxacin for 3 days and I am now having joint and tendon pain what can I do?

I have been taking ciprofloxacin for 3 days and I am now having joint and tendon pain, what can I do to lessen the pain? I do not plan to take ...