Ciprofloxacin - Does this medication contain penicillin?

No, it is a synthetic chemotherapeutic antibiotic of the fluoroquinolone drug.

However, please do double check with a pharmacist, take care.

Best wishes!

I need help?

how often should i take penicillin for a tooth infection because this is day 3 and i am still feeling severe pain, should i take it every 6,8,or12 ...

I am allergic to penicillin. Do any of the following NOT contain penicillin?

Amoxicillin, cephalexin, ciprofloxacin, doxycycline, smz-tmp

Is it safe to take Keflex when allergic to penicillin?

Had a reaction to a penicilin based medication which was a strong version of the penicillin, now have been told to take Keflex, Dr knows my ...

What is the protocol to treat a patient sensitive to or allergic to the appropriate antibiotic?

I have a UTI. It was cultured as sensitive to sulfa, which I am allergic to (I am also allergic to penicillin, but so far I have been able to ...

Ciprofloxacin - how long does the side effect of tingling and severe itching last?

a few red pimple like bumps that itch have developed on my left shoulder while taking ciprofloxacin. The itching, when scratched, starts to burn. I ...