Cialis - If taking 5 mg daily can u take 10 mg?

No, 10 mg is the starting dose for taking before sex. The daily dose is 2.5 to 5 mg.

Cialis daily 5mg?

I am taking 5mg Cialis daily for BPH an ED. Can i take 10 0r 20mg of Levetra before sex?

Cialis - Two 5mg tabs instead to 1/2 of a 20mg tab?

I've been prescribed 20mg tabs of Cialis. However, I usually cut the pills in half, which does the job for me when the occasion arises. Can I ...

Can I combine Cialis 5mg daily for BPH, and Viagra 25mg for ED?

Need professional opinion about the risks involved in taking these two drugs (Cialis 5mg & Viagra 25mg) together. I am taking Cialis 5mg daily ...

Can I take Cialis and Dapoxetine together?

Can I take Cialis and Dapoxetine together to treat both ED and PE? I have seen a couple products online that do contain both. I am 30 with no medical ...

Can I take Dapoxetine and Cialis together?

I'm sorry if this is a double post but I think I may have accidentally deleted my initial post while trying to edit it. Anyways... Can I take ...