Cialis - If taking 5 mg daily can u take 10 mg?

No, 10 mg is the starting dose for taking before sex. The daily dose is 2.5 to 5 mg.

What are the costs for Viagra and Cialis, which do people prefer?

I have heard that Viagran and Cialis are very expensive. Being rather cheap I have only used the free trial packs... Is one less expensive than the ...

Can cialis 10mg be taken daily?

I have 5mg cialis but want to know if 10 mg can be used daily as 5mg does not give me a ridgid erection

Is Taking cialis, 40 mg, daily safe?

Is it dangerous to take cialis if one has prostate cancer?

I was prescribed cialis at 5 mg daily which I took regularly for 4 days, but when I tried to have sex, it did not work. Would it be better to use a ...

Only need Cialis on occasion. Can I alternate it with Imdur, as long as I stop 1 or 2 days before?

I lost my wife to cancer a year ago. I have taken Imdur for 8 years(30 mg. once a day), have had occasional ED. asked my cardiologist about Cialis(I ...