Cialis - If taking 5 mg daily can u take 10 mg?

No, 10 mg is the starting dose for taking before sex. The daily dose is 2.5 to 5 mg.

What is the difference between 36 hour cialis & daily Cialis?

Different drugs, or do I simply take more I use 5mg daily cialis, taken AM. Works fine on day 3. No side effects. My wife & I plan ahead, so that ...

Is it dangerous to take cialis if one has prostate cancer?

I was prescribed cialis at 5 mg daily which I took regularly for 4 days, but when I tried to have sex, it did not work. Would it be better to use a ...

Only need Cialis on occasion. Can I alternate it with Imdur, as long as I stop 1 or 2 days before?

I lost my wife to cancer a year ago. I have taken Imdur for 8 years(30 mg. once a day), have had occasional ED. asked my cardiologist about Cialis(I ...

Can I stop taking daily Cialis for a week and then restart?

Over the past 3 weeks the time at which I have taken daily Cialis has been inconsistent, and the results have started to vary. Can I stop for a week ...

Taking Cialis 5mg daily, need some help with questions?

Hi, I've been using Cialis 5mg daily for about two months. I cut a 20mg in quarters to save money and often it doesn't cut exact, so I may ...