Cialis - If taking 5 mg daily can u take 10 mg?

No, 10 mg is the starting dose for taking before sex. The daily dose is 2.5 to 5 mg.

Cialis daily 5mg?

I am taking 5mg Cialis daily for BPH an ED. Can i take 10 0r 20mg of Levetra before sex?

Cialis - instead of taking a 20mg (36) hour tablet can I take four 5mg daily tablets?

20mg seems to work better than the 5mg daily dose.

Only need Cialis on occasion. Can I alternate it with Imdur, as long as I stop 1 or 2 days before?

I lost my wife to cancer a year ago. I have taken Imdur for 8 years(30 mg. once a day), have had occasional ED. asked my cardiologist about Cialis(I ...

Cialis - Two 5mg tabs instead to 1/2 of a 20mg tab?

I've been prescribed 20mg tabs of Cialis. However, I usually cut the pills in half, which does the job for me when the occasion arises. Can I ...

Can I stop taking daily Cialis for a week and then restart?

Over the past 3 weeks the time at which I have taken daily Cialis has been inconsistent, and the results have started to vary. Can I stop for a week ...