Cialis - If taking 5 mg daily can u take 10 mg?

No, 10 mg is the starting dose for taking before sex. The daily dose is 2.5 to 5 mg.

Is it dangerous to take cialis if one has prostate cancer?

I was prescribed cialis at 5 mg daily which I took regularly for 4 days, but when I tried to have sex, it did not work. Would it be better to use a ...

Only need Cialis on occasion. Can I alternate it with Imdur, as long as I stop 1 or 2 days before?

I lost my wife to cancer a year ago. I have taken Imdur for 8 years(30 mg. once a day), have had occasional ED. asked my cardiologist about Cialis(I ...

Cialis - Two 5mg tabs instead to 1/2 of a 20mg tab?

I've been prescribed 20mg tabs of Cialis. However, I usually cut the pills in half, which does the job for me when the occasion arises. Can I ...

Can I combine Cialis 5mg daily for BPH, and Viagra 25mg for ED?

Need professional opinion about the risks involved in taking these two drugs (Cialis 5mg & Viagra 25mg) together. I am taking Cialis 5mg daily ...

Can I stop taking daily Cialis for a week and then restart?

Over the past 3 weeks the time at which I have taken daily Cialis has been inconsistent, and the results have started to vary. Can I stop for a week ...