Cialis - If taking 5 mg daily can u take 10 mg?

No, 10 mg is the starting dose for taking before sex. The daily dose is 2.5 to 5 mg.

What are the costs for Viagra and Cialis, which do people prefer?

I have heard that Viagran and Cialis are very expensive. Being rather cheap I have only used the free trial packs... Is one less expensive than the ...

Cialis daily 5mg?

I am taking 5mg Cialis daily for BPH an ED. Can i take 10 0r 20mg of Levetra before sex?

Cialis - instead of taking a 20mg (36) hour tablet can I take four 5mg daily tablets?

20mg seems to work better than the 5mg daily dose.

Only need Cialis on occasion. Can I alternate it with Imdur, as long as I stop 1 or 2 days before?

I lost my wife to cancer a year ago. I have taken Imdur for 8 years(30 mg. once a day), have had occasional ED. asked my cardiologist about Cialis(I ...

Can I combine Cialis 5mg daily for BPH, and Viagra 25mg for ED?

Need professional opinion about the risks involved in taking these two drugs (Cialis 5mg & Viagra 25mg) together. I am taking Cialis 5mg daily ...