Cialis - can a person get an erection more than once in the 36 hr window?

Yes. And this crap can damage you for life. Look up Peyronies Disease.

Edwin1 18 Jun 2012

Using Cialis doesn't cause Peyronie's Disease. In fact, it's not clear what causes it. But yes, it is effective for up to 3 days.

Anonymous 18 Jun 2012

I agree Edwin.

balbanese 19 Jun 2012

It can damage the blood vessels causing scar tissue, that is what peyronies is, I should know, I have it and that's exactly how I got it. Hello?

Anonymous

Hello hydemount. I believe yes, a person can. It might vary from one person to another. Take care and best of wishes, pledge