Cialis - The 20 mg tablet doesn't always work. Can I take 2 - 20mg at one time?

You are at the max dose. Talk to your dr if its not helping you.

How many sessions, ejaculations should I have from a single 20mg dose-and over what period of time?

Age 49. Cialis is the only ED remedy I've ever used. Am I hearing people say a 20mg dose should last for two or three days, through two or three ...

Can you take cialis 20 in the afternoon if you are going to have sex in the eveing?

if i take cialis 20mg 8 hours before sex will it still work?

Hi after regular cialis use I stopped and then took 1 before sex but it does not work.pls advie?

i was prescribed 10 mg on alternate days and it did work weel for 3 months,but then i stopped from last month and yesterday before sex 1 had one ...

Cialis - Two 5mg tabs instead to 1/2 of a 20mg tab?

I've been prescribed 20mg tabs of Cialis. However, I usually cut the pills in half, which does the job for me when the occasion arises. Can I ...