Cialis - The 20 mg tablet doesn't always work. Can I take 2 - 20mg at one time?

You are at the max dose. Talk to your dr if its not helping you.

How many sessions, ejaculations should I have from a single 20mg dose-and over what period of time?

Age 49. Cialis is the only ED remedy I've ever used. Am I hearing people say a 20mg dose should last for two or three days, through two or three ...

What if one Cialis 20mg does not respond well, could it be taken double(2 pills)?

Any harm? Also what gonna happen if it taken with one viagra 100 at the same time with Cialis??? Too much??? And how about taking one glass of wine ...

Can you take cialis 20 in the afternoon if you are going to have sex in the eveing?

if i take cialis 20mg 8 hours before sex will it still work?

Cialis - instead of taking a 20mg (36) hour tablet can I take four 5mg daily tablets?

20mg seems to work better than the 5mg daily dose.

Cialis - Two 5mg tabs instead to 1/2 of a 20mg tab?

I've been prescribed 20mg tabs of Cialis. However, I usually cut the pills in half, which does the job for me when the occasion arises. Can I ...