Cialis - The 20 mg tablet doesn't always work. Can I take 2 - 20mg at one time?

You are at the max dose. Talk to your dr if its not helping you.

How many sessions, ejaculations should I have from a single 20mg dose-and over what period of time?

Age 49. Cialis is the only ED remedy I've ever used. Am I hearing people say a 20mg dose should last for two or three days, through two or three ...

What if one Cialis 20mg does not respond well, could it be taken double(2 pills)?

Any harm? Also what gonna happen if it taken with one viagra 100 at the same time with Cialis??? Too much??? And how about taking one glass of wine ...

Took Cialis 20mg?

Hi, My Dr had me take 20mg Cialis and cut all of them in half and take 1 every 3 days. The 2nd day after taking a half tablet, I developed sever back ...

Cialis - instead of taking a 20mg (36) hour tablet can I take four 5mg daily tablets?

20mg seems to work better than the 5mg daily dose.

Hi after regular cialis use I stopped and then took 1 before sex but it does not work.pls advie?

i was prescribed 10 mg on alternate days and it did work weel for 3 months,but then i stopped from last month and yesterday before sex 1 had one ...