Cialis - The 20 mg tablet doesn't always work. Can I take 2 - 20mg at one time?

You are at the max dose. Talk to your dr if its not helping you.

How many sessions, ejaculations should I have from a single 20mg dose-and over what period of time?

Age 49. Cialis is the only ED remedy I've ever used. Am I hearing people say a 20mg dose should last for two or three days, through two or three ...

When I took cialis only lasted 10 min never got hardagain?

i was told to tack 20mg of cialis it work butt got off in 10 minutes waited a little while and unable to get hard again when not on it i get half ...

Cialis - instead of taking a 20mg (36) hour tablet can I take four 5mg daily tablets?

20mg seems to work better than the 5mg daily dose.

Hi after regular cialis use I stopped and then took 1 before sex but it does not work.pls advie?

i was prescribed 10 mg on alternate days and it did work weel for 3 months,but then i stopped from last month and yesterday before sex 1 had one ...

Cialis - Two 5mg tabs instead to 1/2 of a 20mg tab?

I've been prescribed 20mg tabs of Cialis. However, I usually cut the pills in half, which does the job for me when the occasion arises. Can I ...