Cialis - The 20 mg tablet doesn't always work. Can I take 2 - 20mg at one time?

You are at the max dose. Talk to your dr if its not helping you.

How many sessions, ejaculations should I have from a single 20mg dose-and over what period of time?

Age 49. Cialis is the only ED remedy I've ever used. Am I hearing people say a 20mg dose should last for two or three days, through two or three ...

Can you take cialis 20 in the afternoon if you are going to have sex in the eveing?

if i take cialis 20mg 8 hours before sex will it still work?

When I took cialis only lasted 10 min never got hardagain?

i was told to tack 20mg of cialis it work butt got off in 10 minutes waited a little while and unable to get hard again when not on it i get half ...

Took Cialis 20mg?

Hi, My Dr had me take 20mg Cialis and cut all of them in half and take 1 every 3 days. The 2nd day after taking a half tablet, I developed sever back ...

Cialis - Two 5mg tabs instead to 1/2 of a 20mg tab?

I've been prescribed 20mg tabs of Cialis. However, I usually cut the pills in half, which does the job for me when the occasion arises. Can I ...