Cialis - The 20 mg tablet doesn't always work. Can I take 2 - 20mg at one time?

You are at the max dose. Talk to your dr if its not helping you.

What if one Cialis 20mg does not respond well, could it be taken double(2 pills)?

Any harm? Also what gonna happen if it taken with one viagra 100 at the same time with Cialis??? Too much??? And how about taking one glass of wine ...

I took my first 20mg Cialis today, not much result. Has anyone had this happen?

I had minimum result with first 29mg dose, has anybody else have this happen? also by chance did it get better after nore doses or continue not to ...

Can you take cialis 20 in the afternoon if you are going to have sex in the eveing?

if i take cialis 20mg 8 hours before sex will it still work?

Hi after regular cialis use I stopped and then took 1 before sex but it does not work.pls advie?

i was prescribed 10 mg on alternate days and it did work weel for 3 months,but then i stopped from last month and yesterday before sex 1 had one ...

I am a first time user of Cialis. I was given 20mg pills. Should I take the whole pill or try half?

I have no problem now getting an erection, it just doesn't last long at all.