Is it OK to take the Prevalite Powder with the AZ Rx Stress DeCaf Tea that is Herbalized with; Panax Ginseng, Chamomile, Valerian and Vitamins B-6 & B-12?
ALSO, I took this Rx back in 1978/79 because of a blocked Bile Duct from the Gaul Blader for 6 to 9 months, as the the itching was beyond belief. As a different Dr. has just Rxed this to me for High Colorestrol, should I have advised him of the prior long term use (because I just rememberd) and/or would it present any counter-indications using it now?
ANOTHER Q; Is it safe or would it interfear with Oxycodone 5mg IR Tabs 4 tabs-4x's a day & Oxycodone 40mg SR Tabs 2 tabs-3x's a day? Also I take Lisinopril 80mg a day, Plavix 75mg a day, Docusate NA 600mg a day, Trazodone HCL 50mg a night, Polyethylene PWDR 17GM once a day and Metformin HCL 500mg a day.
Dx's: 100% Serviced Conneted Disabled-PTSD Combat Vietnam 67-68, Chronic Pain 9 Ruptured/Fractured Disk's/Vertabre (C-T&L Sections) W/Stenosis, Chronic OstieoArthurits, Ostieoperosis, Left Ankle Chrushed-Permanent, HBP, Type-II Diabities, Moderate COPD, Pre-Cancerous Growths on Vocal Cords(Heavy Smoker), ALSO WHILE IN VIETNAM I INGESTED AGENT ORANGE & OTHER AGENTS CALLED WHITE & BLUE AS THE CARABO AIRCRAFT WERE SPRAYING IT OVERHEAD WHILE I WAS EATING A HOT FIELD MEAL (I HAD NOT HAD IN TWO WEEKS) RESULTING IN MEDIVAC WITH A FEVER OF 106.3f FOR OVER 24 HOURS BEFORE THEY (US ARMY DR'S & NURSE'S) COULD GET IT TO BREAK. ALSO SPRAYED DIRECTLY MANY TIMES W/O INGESTION. THIS HIGH FEVER RESULTED IN A LONG TERM SEIZURE DISORDER, AND I WAS ON MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF RX'S FOR IT FOR OVER 30 YEARS. FOUR YEARS AGO I HAD A "NEGITIVE" EEG FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE, SO THE DR ALLOWED ME TO TAKE MYSELF OFF OF MY SEIZURE MEDS AND I HAVE "NOT" HAD A SEIZURE SINCE, NOR FOR MANY YEARS BEFORE-SO LONG AS I STAYED ON THE MEDS FOR THAT. IT SEEMS TO BE GONE!