Chlamydia Infection - what pills can I take to treat chlamydia?

Please see your doctor, to confirm that it is Chlamydia.

The link below has names of medicines which can be used to treat Chlamydia.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/chlamydia-infection.html

Azithromycin - I was prescribed azithromax 1 gm pak powder, I mixed it But I didn't drink?

... immediately, I tried one sip and it was terrible does this means it's gone bad?? Please help I need to clear this infection

Chlamydia Infection - I was recently diagnosed with Clamydia, how long does it take for the ifection

... to cure? I do not remember the name of the medication or antibiotic I was given to take but it was a powdered substance mixed into water I guess ...

Chlamydia Infection - My friend is taking this medication Azithromycin should I be worried this?

... Is this medicine only use for chlamydia

Chlamydia Infection - Hi I have taken 1 gram of Azithromycin and I feel great! I have tested?

... negative for Chlamydia and all other sexually transmitted diseases. However, I am feeling frustrated because I still have some symptoms that have ...