Chlamydia Infection - what pills can I take to treat chlamydia?

Please see your doctor, to confirm that it is Chlamydia.

The link below has names of medicines which can be used to treat Chlamydia.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/chlamydia-infection.html

I saw this drug can be used for UTI.. Does that include chlamydia?

I was just wondering since it says that cephalexin or keflex can be used to treat uti's.. Since Chlamydia is a uti.. Does that apply? Some say ...

Infections - I have a infection (belived to be sinus infection) I am prescribed Mylan-Minocycline?

... for acne (100mg pills) i was doing some reasercxh and it appearing this may also treat my sinus infection, but i need a profesionals confirmation

Chlamydia Infection - I was recently diagnosed with Clamydia, how long does it take for the ifection

... to cure? I do not remember the name of the medication or antibiotic I was given to take but it was a powdered substance mixed into water I guess ...

Chlamydia Infection - Hi I have taken 1 gram of Azithromycin and I feel great! I have tested?

... negative for Chlamydia and all other sexually transmitted diseases. However, I am feeling frustrated because I still have some symptoms that have ...