Can a child take children's Advil and night time cold and cough together?

What is in the cold and cough?

Anyone have information on abuse of Childrens Benedryl?

For fear of reveiling too much, I can not go into much detail, but I am about to go crazy with worry about a 2 yr old being "dosed' to ...

Can I give my 2 1/2 year old Bromfed DM and Children's Benadryl at the same time?

My son has a head cold and the dr gave him Bromfed DM to help with cough and congestion, but he is still having trouble sleeping at night. Could ...

Can my 4 month old take Bromfed DM Cough Syrup and Childrens Benadryl at the same time?

Alright so I know it says not to give to infants but my pediatrician prescribed my little one 1mL of Benadryl twice a day and I was wondering if they ...

Can my 4year old take a children's dimetapp cold and cough that has been epired since october 2013?

... and it said for ages 6years and over

Dextromethorphan/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine - is it safe to give day cough medicine to a child at

is it safe to give day time cough medicine to a child -7yr old- at night? (ran out of the night time cought medicine but have the day time since its ...