Can a child take children's Advil and night time cold and cough together?

What is in the cold and cough?

Anyone have information on abuse of Childrens Benedryl?

For fear of reveiling too much, I can not go into much detail, but I am about to go crazy with worry about a 2 yr old being "dosed' to ...

Can I give my 2 1/2 year old Bromfed DM and Children's Benadryl at the same time?

My son has a head cold and the dr gave him Bromfed DM to help with cough and congestion, but he is still having trouble sleeping at night. Could ...

Can my 4 month old take Bromfed DM Cough Syrup and Childrens Benadryl at the same time?

Alright so I know it says not to give to infants but my pediatrician prescribed my little one 1mL of Benadryl twice a day and I was wondering if they ...

Doctor - CanI take telfast every 12 hours or do I wait 24 hours?

I usually have to take telfast once a year when the weather changes and I begin to have a runny nose, watery eyeoung childrens, cough and eventually ...

1 answer 19 days ago