Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

Pregnancy symptoms on nexplanon?

I got my implant on october 22nd this year and now in december i am having alot of pregnancy signs Increased appitite, Fatigue, Gas, Bloated, ...

I have my period two times after taking iPill.is there still any chance of getting pregnant?

i have my period two times after taking iPill.i took the pill after 5 hours of having sex.but now its 2 months gone i am not having my period after ...

Used micronor&stopped for a baby(42 days)still nw I didnt get proper period.any chance 2be pregnant?

I used micronor for 5 years and 43 days ago i stopped it and start taking vitabiotics before pregnancy pills.but i didnt get my proper period And i ...

Is there any chance of getting pregnant if the daily contraceptic pill taking time is changed ?

I was taking my daily contraceptive pills at night in India. Recently, I have moved to US and taking the pills at night too. As, there is almost 13.5 ...

I'm on the pill but my period is late?

Okay so i had sex with a guy in august, very late in august. I'm on the pill so we didn't use a condom. Everything was fine until i started ...