Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

Pregnancy; help could I be pregnant I'm scared :/?

I had sex with my bf on November 16th. We used a condom and he never ejacaulated. My period is due tomorrow (my period last month was on the 8th, 2 ...

Pregnancy symptoms on nexplanon?

I got my implant on october 22nd this year and now in december i am having alot of pregnancy signs Increased appitite, Fatigue, Gas, Bloated, ...

I have my period two times after taking iPill.is there still any chance of getting pregnant?

i have my period two times after taking iPill.i took the pill after 5 hours of having sex.but now its 2 months gone i am not having my period after ...

Is there any chance of getting pregnant if the daily contraceptic pill taking time is changed ?

I was taking my daily contraceptive pills at night in India. Recently, I have moved to US and taking the pills at night too. As, there is almost 13.5 ...

Can she be pregnant? If we had sex in her period, unproctected and I use the method of pull out?

So we have sex with out condom, i pull out most of the time, no in knowlage i cum inside her. She told me she was on her period but i dont believe ...