Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex I believe 2 days after my period was over and I took the after pill 2 days after. My boyfriend and I continued to have ...

Pregnancy; help could I be pregnant I'm scared :/?

I had sex with my bf on November 16th. We used a condom and he never ejacaulated. My period is due tomorrow (my period last month was on the 8th, 2 ...

Is der is chance of of pregnancy?

My period date was 3 nov 2013, I had sex with my husband on 10nov 2013, and took i pill on 11nov 2013,after that i got period on 19th again its seems ...

Is my gf pregnant?

so on december 23 we had sex i cummed in her but she might start her period soon is there still a chance shes pregnant??

Unsure if there is a chance I am pregnant?

i have just started taking levlen ed for the first time and went on holidays. because of time difference i didnt miss a pill but had longer than ...