Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

I was wondering how high of a chance I have of being pregnant after having my period and than?

I did not take my birthcontrol after my period stopped and than had intercorse. I am on a birth control that stops my period of three months. I just ...

Is der is chance of of pregnancy?

My period date was 3 nov 2013, I had sex with my husband on 10nov 2013, and took i pill on 11nov 2013,after that i got period on 19th again its seems ...

Pregnancy symptoms on nexplanon?

I got my implant on october 22nd this year and now in december i am having alot of pregnancy signs Increased appitite, Fatigue, Gas, Bloated, ...

Unsure if there is a chance I am pregnant?

i have just started taking levlen ed for the first time and went on holidays. because of time difference i didnt miss a pill but had longer than ...

Gianvi - I had been on this pill for 2-3 months at the time I had sex I was just starting my 3rd?

... pack now I had sex 4-5 days after my period is it likely I'll be pregnant , I switched from a full year on tri-spritec , I should be getting ...