Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

Pregnancy; help could I be pregnant I'm scared :/?

I had sex with my bf on November 16th. We used a condom and he never ejacaulated. My period is due tomorrow (my period last month was on the 8th, 2 ...

I was wondering how high of a chance I have of being pregnant after having my period and than?

I did not take my birthcontrol after my period stopped and than had intercorse. I am on a birth control that stops my period of three months. I just ...

I have my period two times after taking iPill.is there still any chance of getting pregnant?

i have my period two times after taking iPill.i took the pill after 5 hours of having sex.but now its 2 months gone i am not having my period after ...

After taking ipil if once period occurs is there any chance of pregnancy?

my partner(F,18) took ipil after 16hrs of sex. she had heavy period after 15 days of sex n after 7days of her period due date,followed by white ...

Used micronor&stopped for a baby(42 days)still nw I didnt get proper period.any chance 2be pregnant?

I used micronor for 5 years and 43 days ago i stopped it and start taking vitabiotics before pregnancy pills.but i didnt get my proper period And i ...