Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

Pregnancy; help could I be pregnant I'm scared :/?

I had sex with my bf on November 16th. We used a condom and he never ejacaulated. My period is due tomorrow (my period last month was on the 8th, 2 ...

Pregnancy symptoms on nexplanon?

I got my implant on october 22nd this year and now in december i am having alot of pregnancy signs Increased appitite, Fatigue, Gas, Bloated, ...

Unsure if there is a chance I am pregnant?

i have just started taking levlen ed for the first time and went on holidays. because of time difference i didnt miss a pill but had longer than ...

Chance of being pregnant?

My husband is in the military and I've been on the same birth control pills for 5 years and he was scheduled to come home the week of my period. ...

Is there any chance of getting pregnant if the daily contraceptic pill taking time is changed ?

I was taking my daily contraceptive pills at night in India. Recently, I have moved to US and taking the pills at night too. As, there is almost 13.5 ...