Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

Pregnancy; help could I be pregnant I'm scared :/?

I had sex with my bf on November 16th. We used a condom and he never ejacaulated. My period is due tomorrow (my period last month was on the 8th, 2 ...

Unsure if there is a chance I am pregnant?

i have just started taking levlen ed for the first time and went on holidays. because of time difference i didnt miss a pill but had longer than ...

Used micronor&stopped for a baby(42 days)still nw I didnt get proper period.any chance 2be pregnant?

I used micronor for 5 years and 43 days ago i stopped it and start taking vitabiotics before pregnancy pills.but i didnt get my proper period And i ...

My Period is 3 days late and I'm on Levlen Ed Birth control?

My period is 3 day late and I am taking Levlen Ed on time everyday. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Boyfriend and I did have sex last night ...

I'm on the pill but my period is late?

Okay so i had sex with a guy in august, very late in august. I'm on the pill so we didn't use a condom. Everything was fine until i started ...