Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

I was wondering how high of a chance I have of being pregnant after having my period and than?

I did not take my birthcontrol after my period stopped and than had intercorse. I am on a birth control that stops my period of three months. I just ...

Is my gf pregnant?

so on december 23 we had sex i cummed in her but she might start her period soon is there still a chance shes pregnant??

Unsure if there is a chance I am pregnant?

i have just started taking levlen ed for the first time and went on holidays. because of time difference i didnt miss a pill but had longer than ...

Implanon replacement and pregnancy?

I first had the implanon placed in my arm back in 2010, i got it taken out in december 2013 and got a new one placed in. I have realised this time ...

Gianvi - I had been on this pill for 2-3 months at the time I had sex I was just starting my 3rd?

... pack now I had sex 4-5 days after my period is it likely I'll be pregnant , I switched from a full year on tri-spritec , I should be getting ...