Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

Unsure if there is a chance I am pregnant?

i have just started taking levlen ed for the first time and went on holidays. because of time difference i didnt miss a pill but had longer than ...

Implanon replacement and pregnancy?

I first had the implanon placed in my arm back in 2010, i got it taken out in december 2013 and got a new one placed in. I have realised this time ...

Gianvi - I had been on this pill for 2-3 months at the time I had sex I was just starting my 3rd?

... pack now I had sex 4-5 days after my period is it likely I'll be pregnant , I switched from a full year on tri-spritec , I should be getting ...

After taking ipil if once period occurs is there any chance of pregnancy?

my partner(F,18) took ipil after 16hrs of sex. she had heavy period after 15 days of sex n after 7days of her period due date,followed by white ...

Used micronor&stopped for a baby(42 days)still nw I didnt get proper period.any chance 2be pregnant?

I used micronor for 5 years and 43 days ago i stopped it and start taking vitabiotics before pregnancy pills.but i didnt get my proper period And i ...