Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex I believe 2 days after my period was over and I took the after pill 2 days after. My boyfriend and I continued to have ...

I have my period two times after taking iPill.is there still any chance of getting pregnant?

i have my period two times after taking iPill.i took the pill after 5 hours of having sex.but now its 2 months gone i am not having my period after ...

Unsure if there is a chance I am pregnant?

i have just started taking levlen ed for the first time and went on holidays. because of time difference i didnt miss a pill but had longer than ...

Is there any chance of getting pregnant if the daily contraceptic pill taking time is changed ?

I was taking my daily contraceptive pills at night in India. Recently, I have moved to US and taking the pills at night too. As, there is almost 13.5 ...

I'm on the pill but my period is late?

Okay so i had sex with a guy in august, very late in august. I'm on the pill so we didn't use a condom. Everything was fine until i started ...