Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

Pregnancy; help could I be pregnant I'm scared :/?

I had sex with my bf on November 16th. We used a condom and he never ejacaulated. My period is due tomorrow (my period last month was on the 8th, 2 ...

I have my period two times after taking iPill.is there still any chance of getting pregnant?

i have my period two times after taking iPill.i took the pill after 5 hours of having sex.but now its 2 months gone i am not having my period after ...

Unsure if there is a chance I am pregnant?

i have just started taking levlen ed for the first time and went on holidays. because of time difference i didnt miss a pill but had longer than ...

My Period is 3 days late and I'm on Levlen Ed Birth control?

My period is 3 day late and I am taking Levlen Ed on time everyday. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Boyfriend and I did have sex last night ...

Is there any chance of getting pregnant if the daily contraceptic pill taking time is changed ?

I was taking my daily contraceptive pills at night in India. Recently, I have moved to US and taking the pills at night too. As, there is almost 13.5 ...