Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

I was wondering how high of a chance I have of being pregnant after having my period and than?

I did not take my birthcontrol after my period stopped and than had intercorse. I am on a birth control that stops my period of three months. I just ...

Is der is chance of of pregnancy?

My period date was 3 nov 2013, I had sex with my husband on 10nov 2013, and took i pill on 11nov 2013,after that i got period on 19th again its seems ...

Pregnancy symptoms on nexplanon?

I got my implant on october 22nd this year and now in december i am having alot of pregnancy signs Increased appitite, Fatigue, Gas, Bloated, ...

Is my gf pregnant?

so on december 23 we had sex i cummed in her but she might start her period soon is there still a chance shes pregnant??

Implanon replacement and pregnancy?

I first had the implanon placed in my arm back in 2010, i got it taken out in december 2013 and got a new one placed in. I have realised this time ...