Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

I was wondering how high of a chance I have of being pregnant after having my period and than?

I did not take my birthcontrol after my period stopped and than had intercorse. I am on a birth control that stops my period of three months. I just ...

I have my period two times after taking iPill.is there still any chance of getting pregnant?

i have my period two times after taking iPill.i took the pill after 5 hours of having sex.but now its 2 months gone i am not having my period after ...

Implanon replacement and pregnancy?

I first had the implanon placed in my arm back in 2010, i got it taken out in december 2013 and got a new one placed in. I have realised this time ...

After taking ipil if once period occurs is there any chance of pregnancy?

my partner(F,18) took ipil after 16hrs of sex. she had heavy period after 15 days of sex n after 7days of her period due date,followed by white ...

This is my first time on the NuvaRing. Could I be pregnant?

... out on October 6th. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex but he didn't cum inside of me. He was only in there for a min. With that being ...