Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

Is der is chance of of pregnancy?

My period date was 3 nov 2013, I had sex with my husband on 10nov 2013, and took i pill on 11nov 2013,after that i got period on 19th again its seems ...

Pregnancy symptoms on nexplanon?

I got my implant on october 22nd this year and now in december i am having alot of pregnancy signs Increased appitite, Fatigue, Gas, Bloated, ...

I have my period two times after taking iPill.is there still any chance of getting pregnant?

i have my period two times after taking iPill.i took the pill after 5 hours of having sex.but now its 2 months gone i am not having my period after ...

Unsure if there is a chance I am pregnant?

i have just started taking levlen ed for the first time and went on holidays. because of time difference i didnt miss a pill but had longer than ...

Gianvi - I had been on this pill for 2-3 months at the time I had sex I was just starting my 3rd?

... pack now I had sex 4-5 days after my period is it likely I'll be pregnant , I switched from a full year on tri-spritec , I should be getting ...