Is there chance of getting pregnant after taking i-pill and geting period in time?

If you had your period you're not pregnant.

Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex I believe 2 days after my period was over and I took the after pill 2 days after. My boyfriend and I continued to have ...

I was wondering how high of a chance I have of being pregnant after having my period and than?

I did not take my birthcontrol after my period stopped and than had intercorse. I am on a birth control that stops my period of three months. I just ...

I have my period two times after taking iPill.is there still any chance of getting pregnant?

i have my period two times after taking iPill.i took the pill after 5 hours of having sex.but now its 2 months gone i am not having my period after ...

Used micronor&stopped for a baby(42 days)still nw I didnt get proper period.any chance 2be pregnant?

I used micronor for 5 years and 43 days ago i stopped it and start taking vitabiotics before pregnancy pills.but i didnt get my proper period And i ...

My Period is 3 days late and I'm on Levlen Ed Birth control?

My period is 3 day late and I am taking Levlen Ed on time everyday. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Boyfriend and I did have sex last night ...