Is cephalexin good AFTER expiration date?

Hello. It will be effective but how much is the question. I would discard it. Regards pledge

My prograf has an expiration date of 1/11/11. Does anyone know if Prograf would really have lost?

... its strength 3 months after an expiration date or do they likely build in some cushion like most drugs or foods? I'm not in great $ ...

Can taking a antibiotic pill have the same effect after the expiration date?

Can taking cephalexin pill have the same effect after the expiration date?

Is Flexeril still ok to take even after the expiration date has past?

What kind of chemical breakdown occurs after the expiration date is reached, and how long after the expiration date can you take the medication? What ...

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - do the pills expire?

Mine are two years past the expiration date, but the doctors in my area are treating me like a junky and i have strep throat so bad i can't take ...

My vivelle dot 0.1mg expiration date is 2/2013. Are they still good?

I currently am switch out 4 vivelle dot patches 0.1mg Q.O.D. To date we are getting my uterus ready for donor eggs. Since the price is out of pocket, ...