Is cephalexin good AFTER expiration date?

Hello. It will be effective but how much is the question. I would discard it. Regards pledge

My prograf has an expiration date of 1/11/11. Does anyone know if Prograf would really have lost?

... its strength 3 months after an expiration date or do they likely build in some cushion like most drugs or foods? I'm not in great $ ...

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - do the pills expire?

Mine are two years past the expiration date, but the doctors in my area are treating me like a junky and i have strep throat so bad i can't take ...

I have two shrink wrapped containers of Restasis with the expiration date of 2/2013. What is the?

... actual shelf life, or do I need to toss them after the expiration date?

My vivelle dot 0.1mg expiration date is 2/2013. Are they still good?

I currently am switch out 4 vivelle dot patches 0.1mg Q.O.D. To date we are getting my uterus ready for donor eggs. Since the price is out of pocket, ...