Can i get Cenestin in generic form?

I am assuming you mean Canesten. Yes, there are generics available just check under the drug name clotrimazole.

robo 9 Aug 2009

Cenestin and Canesten are very similar names for two very different drugs.
Cenestin (synthetic conjugated estrogens A) is used to treat symptoms of menopause.
Canesten (clotrimazole) is a topical antifungal used to treat tinea, thrush etc.

Cenestin contains synthetic conjugated estrogens A, and there are no generics available.
The manufacturer is Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and according to the FDA Orange Book, Cenestin is under patent protection until 2015. Means there won't be any generics for a while...
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/cenestin.html

Similar products include Enjuvia (synthetic conjugated estrogens, B) and Premarin (conjugated estrogens).