Celiac Disease - Is Zantac Gluten Free?

I have celiac sprue, is this medication (protonix) wheat free/gluten free?

The doctor and pharmacy BOTH cannot tell me and I was prescribed yesterday. I cannot take this if it contains ANY wheat or gluten or any inert ...

Celiac Disease - Hi. I'm British who now lives in the Philippines, and have done for the last 11?

... years. I have contracted celiac disease. I have tried following a gluten free diet, but the standards here are not good to say the least, ...

Is orsythia gluten free? I have celiacs disease?

I am curious to know if orsythia is a gluten free drug? I have celiacs disease and am very sensitive!

Does Celiac disease affect Thyroid only if Gluten-free diet not followed?

I was diagnosed with Celiac disease 32 years ago at the age of 3. The biopsy in 83 was a traumatic experience: I underwent 3 of them. I have lived my ...

Is Viibryd gluten free?

I have been diagnosed with Celiac disease and must be gluten free. Having some joint pain which can be caused from gluten and just wondering if it is ...