Celiac Disease - Is Zantac Gluten Free?

I have celiac sprue, is this medication (protonix) wheat free/gluten free?

The doctor and pharmacy BOTH cannot tell me and I was prescribed yesterday. I cannot take this if it contains ANY wheat or gluten or any inert ...

Celiac Disease - Hi. I'm British who now lives in the Philippines, and have done for the last 11?

... years. I have contracted celiac disease. I have tried following a gluten free diet, but the standards here are not good to say the least, ...

Is acanya gluten free?

i have celiac disease and my dermotoligst gave me some samples however I don't know whether to use it or not do to not know the gluten status of ...

Celiac Disease - what otc and medications have gluten?

I have had an alergic reaction to eating bread and had a blood test for Celiac... results this week coming... also have been reacting to, I think, ...

Is orsythia gluten free? I have celiacs disease?

I am curious to know if orsythia is a gluten free drug? I have celiacs disease and am very sensitive!