I'm a 27 year old female (130 lbs) currently suffering with severe headaches and high blood pressure (averaging 145/93). I've been hospitalized in the past ( a year ago) for high BP, extensive testing was done, and they found nothing. I'm not currently in any stressful situations.

I'm not on BP meds because they are trying to figure out what is causing the high BP and they think I'm too young to be on it; however, I'm very nervous leaving the recently reoccurring high BP uncontrolled. Not to mention, the headaches are a major burden. All I've been asked to do at this point is to stop taking my birth control.

I'm looking for anyone that can help guide me to relief. I'm very sensitive to medicines, and have been on many different antidepressants and birth control pills. I've had problems on them all.

Medicines I'm on:
1. Celexa for anxiety/depression
2. Tri-Previfem for birth control/severe headaches and cramps during periods (NO LONGER TAKING AS OF YESTERDAY)
3. Amerge for migraine headaches when needed (RARELY TAKE OUT OF FEAR OF SIDE-EFFECTS. NOT GOING TO TAKE ANYMORE SINCE I JUST READ THIS IS NOT TO BE TAKEN WITH CELEXA.)
4. Women's One-A-Day Multivitamin
5. Iron
6. B-12

Frequently Occurring Problems:
1. Headaches/Migraines
2. Depression/Anxiety
3. High Blood Pressure
4. Sleepiness
5. No sex drive