Does celexa help reduce hot flashes and night sweats?

Hello Lima B. Theres no clinical evidence. And to date, I've found no one reporting that it does help. I doubt it, but if it does, that would be a bonus to the person useing the drug as well as the manufacturer. Best of wishes,pledge

Anonymous

Hi Lima, have been on Celexa and that has been my only med so I know it causes sweats... I had TB tests, thyroids tests, hormone tests, nothing else to account for my sweating. Some SSRI's list sweating as side affect but not a serious one. Just my personal experience here so on the contrary Celexa could cause sweating rather than eliminate it.