Can i drink alcohol with Cefuroxime?

No! It can cause you to experience anxiety, dizziness, heart plapitations, nausea, vomitting, and muscle cramps.

Cefuroxime - Should I use Cephuroxime with for Streptococcus Group B?

I done my vaginal analysis and the doctor tolds me that i carried the streptococccus haemolyticus Group B, i was wondering if I could use Cefuroxime ...

Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - Is it ok to drink alcohol while on this. Want to go out for my 30th bday?

Will it effect the pill's potency if I drink alcohol?

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...

I had acitomonphen. Is it safe to drink alcohol?

I took Tylenol about 3 hours ago. It was the Kirkland Costco brand. I want to go out and drink with my friends, and I wanted to know if it's ...