Can i drink alcohol with Cefuroxime?

No! It can cause you to experience anxiety, dizziness, heart plapitations, nausea, vomitting, and muscle cramps.

Cefuroxime - Should I use Cephuroxime with for Streptococcus Group B?

I done my vaginal analysis and the doctor tolds me that i carried the streptococccus haemolyticus Group B, i was wondering if I could use Cefuroxime ...

How long after you stop taking Methotrexate can you drink alcohol? I took three 2.5 mgs once a week?

... for 4 months. I have now been off Methotrexate for 5 weeks. Is it ok to drink alcohol?

I am currentley taking Cefuroxime for Prostatitus which I have had for 50 years?

This drug is the only medication that has given me real relief.Where has it been hiding? Could a person take Cefuroxime on a daily bases only in a ...

Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - Is it ok to drink alcohol while on this. Want to go out for my 30th bday?

Will it effect the pill's potency if I drink alcohol?

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...