Can i drink alcohol with Cefuroxime?

No! It can cause you to experience anxiety, dizziness, heart plapitations, nausea, vomitting, and muscle cramps.

What can I drink besides water that would make me urinate more often?

I sometimes have difficulty urinating and I would rather drink something else besides water what should I drink and no alcohol I do not drink alcohol

Is it safe to drink red wine (2 glasses) while taking 500mg Cefuroxime?

Just to clarify, I am currently taking 2 x 250 mg Cefuroxime tablets, 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner. I'm hoping to have 2 glasses of red ...

What kind of alcohol can I drink with Zoloft? I only drink once a week but I want more than one?

ever since I have been on Zoloft, about 10 weeks now, I throw up when I drink. I even tried drinking just a little one night thinking I would be ok ...

I had acitomonphen. Is it safe to drink alcohol?

I took Tylenol about 3 hours ago. It was the Kirkland Costco brand. I want to go out and drink with my friends, and I wanted to know if it's ...

Why do I get sparatic positives for alcohol and I dont drink?

Then it went away for several years. Now I'm testing positive for alcohol again. I don't drink. It's getting me in trouble. Please ...