Can i drink alcohol with Cefuroxime?

No! It can cause you to experience anxiety, dizziness, heart plapitations, nausea, vomitting, and muscle cramps.

Cefuroxime - Should I use Cephuroxime with for Streptococcus Group B?

I done my vaginal analysis and the doctor tolds me that i carried the streptococccus haemolyticus Group B, i was wondering if I could use Cefuroxime ...

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

I am currentley taking Cefuroxime for Prostatitus which I have had for 50 years?

This drug is the only medication that has given me real relief.Where has it been hiding? Could a person take Cefuroxime on a daily bases only in a ...

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...

Is it safe to drink red wine (2 glasses) while taking 500mg Cefuroxime?

Just to clarify, I am currently taking 2 x 250 mg Cefuroxime tablets, 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner. I'm hoping to have 2 glasses of red ...