Can i drink alcohol with Cefuroxime?

No! It can cause you to experience anxiety, dizziness, heart plapitations, nausea, vomitting, and muscle cramps.

Cefuroxime - Should I use Cephuroxime with for Streptococcus Group B?

I done my vaginal analysis and the doctor tolds me that i carried the streptococccus haemolyticus Group B, i was wondering if I could use Cefuroxime ...

I will start taking Zocar 20 mg?

When I drink alcohol sometime will that hurt me. When I drink alcohol with juice or diet pop would that hurt me

How long after you stop taking Methotrexate can you drink alcohol? I took three 2.5 mgs once a week?

... for 4 months. I have now been off Methotrexate for 5 weeks. Is it ok to drink alcohol?

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...

Alcohol and wellbutrin?

I've just started taking Wellbutrin for my depression and was warned not to drink alcohol. However I've also read that stopping an alcohol ...