Can i drink alcohol with Cefuroxime?

No! It can cause you to experience anxiety, dizziness, heart plapitations, nausea, vomitting, and muscle cramps.

Cefuroxime - Should I use Cephuroxime with for Streptococcus Group B?

I done my vaginal analysis and the doctor tolds me that i carried the streptococccus haemolyticus Group B, i was wondering if I could use Cefuroxime ...

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...

What can I drink besides water that would make me urinate more often?

I sometimes have difficulty urinating and I would rather drink something else besides water what should I drink and no alcohol I do not drink alcohol

Is it safe to drink red wine (2 glasses) while taking 500mg Cefuroxime?

Just to clarify, I am currently taking 2 x 250 mg Cefuroxime tablets, 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner. I'm hoping to have 2 glasses of red ...

Why do I get sparatic positives for alcohol and I dont drink?

Then it went away for several years. Now I'm testing positive for alcohol again. I don't drink. It's getting me in trouble. Please ...

2 answers 19 days ago