Can i drink alcohol with Cefuroxime?

No! It can cause you to experience anxiety, dizziness, heart plapitations, nausea, vomitting, and muscle cramps.

Cefuroxime - Should I use Cephuroxime with for Streptococcus Group B?

I done my vaginal analysis and the doctor tolds me that i carried the streptococccus haemolyticus Group B, i was wondering if I could use Cefuroxime ...

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - Is it ok to drink alcohol while on this. Want to go out for my 30th bday?

Will it effect the pill's potency if I drink alcohol?

What can I drink besides water that would make me urinate more often?

I sometimes have difficulty urinating and I would rather drink something else besides water what should I drink and no alcohol I do not drink alcohol

Is it safe to drink red wine (2 glasses) while taking 500mg Cefuroxime?

Just to clarify, I am currently taking 2 x 250 mg Cefuroxime tablets, 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner. I'm hoping to have 2 glasses of red ...

1 answer 11 days ago