Cefazolin - how long till you feel normal after taking this drug?

Anonymous

Hi.

I suggest you ask a Doctor.

good luck

I went off Paxil, and started feeling horrible, how long till it makes me feel normal again?

I went started weening myself off paxil as I felt I didn't need it anymore. Then I started getting horribly depressed, suicidal... almost took ...

Has anyone have a prolasped rectocele - how long till you were pain free?

I found out in Jan. I need to do this surgery. I am scheduled for June. I was hoping to find out how long it took someone to feel no pain. As you all ...

Sertraline - taking for 4.5 weeks & don't feel any different, how long till this kicks in?

... does it take, I still feel anxious, and my concentration is nil and feel like I can't think straight, does this get better with time, ...

I feel terrible on this medication how long does it take to settle down 30mg mirtazapine?

How Long till I feel normal again. I've been on cultalapram 30mg for three years gp change me to these due to anxiety attacks in the night. I ...