Cefazolin - how long till you feel normal after taking this drug?

I suggest you ask a Doctor.

good luck

I went off Paxil, and started feeling horrible, how long till it makes me feel normal again?

I went started weening myself off paxil as I felt I didn't need it anymore. Then I started getting horribly depressed, suicidal... almost took ...

How long till I feel like my old self?

Iv'e been on oxycontin 80s for 6 months usually one a day, sometimes I would take two but mainly one a day. I am 4 days clean in exactly ...

Sertraline - taking for 4.5 weeks & don't feel any different, how long till this kicks in?

... does it take, I still feel anxious, and my concentration is nil and feel like I can't think straight, does this get better with time, ...

I feel terrible on this medication how long does it take to settle down 30mg mirtazapine?

How Long till I feel normal again. I've been on cultalapram 30mg for three years gp change me to these due to anxiety attacks in the night. I ...

I just started taking 50mg of zoloft a day last week and have feel extremely nauseous and throwing?

... up after trying to eat is this normal? I'm not able to eat much because of it and have started losing weight. I just wonder if this is ...