Cause any heart palpitations?

Yes, loratadine can cause palpitations.

Cardiovascular side effects have included hypertension, hypotension, palpitation, supraventricular tachyarrhythmias, syncope and tachycardia.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/loratadine-side-effects.html

Can Zoloft cause heart palpitations?

ok so i recently stopped taking my zoloft. and it feels like electrical shocks in my brain and ive been having major heart palpitations... is this ...

How long does it take for Solodyn 115mg to get out of your system?

I started taking Solodyn for 9 days and got very dizzy, heart palpitations, nauseous and a very bad headache. The heart palpitations stopped but I am ...

Heart palpitations after increasing Zyprexa dose, can't see dr for 2 weeks, what should I do?

I have recently increased to 7.5mg of Zyprexa after two days on the new dose I have had heart palpitations, and was wondering if I should stop taking ...

Prednisone and palpitations?

Getting weaned off prednisone and have palpitations .I am on 25 mg now. I get them in the am and then they subside to occasionally during the day. I ...