Cause any heart palpitations?

Yes, loratadine can cause palpitations.

Cardiovascular side effects have included hypertension, hypotension, palpitation, supraventricular tachyarrhythmias, syncope and tachycardia.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/loratadine-side-effects.html

Can Zoloft cause heart palpitations?

ok so i recently stopped taking my zoloft. and it feels like electrical shocks in my brain and ive been having major heart palpitations... is this ...

What can you do to prevent damage from a heart attack while your waiting to get to the er?

i am having an adverse reaction to a drug that is inducing some pretty hardcore palpitations and angina. i'm almost certain i'm ...

Prednisone and palpitations?

Getting weaned off prednisone and have palpitations .I am on 25 mg now. I get them in the am and then they subside to occasionally during the day. I ...

I over did it with chocolate 2 days ago and I've had heart palpitations every since, I went to the?

... ER after day 1 because I was worried but the ER doctor said there was no problem with my heart, it's not hurting me it's just getting ...

1 answer 11 days ago