Cause any heart palpitations?

Yes, loratadine can cause palpitations.

Cardiovascular side effects have included hypertension, hypotension, palpitation, supraventricular tachyarrhythmias, syncope and tachycardia.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/loratadine-side-effects.html

How long does it take for Solodyn 115mg to get out of your system?

I started taking Solodyn for 9 days and got very dizzy, heart palpitations, nauseous and a very bad headache. The heart palpitations stopped but I am ...

Going off Trileptal?

I had bad heart palpitations from taking 900 mgs of the above. my dr raised my dose from 450 to 900 which caused me to have the heart palpitations. I ...

Prednisone and palpitations?

Getting weaned off prednisone and have palpitations .I am on 25 mg now. I get them in the am and then they subside to occasionally during the day. I ...

I over did it with chocolate 2 days ago and I've had heart palpitations every since, I went to the?

... ER after day 1 because I was worried but the ER doctor said there was no problem with my heart, it's not hurting me it's just getting ...