Cause any heart palpitations?

Yes, loratadine can cause palpitations.

Cardiovascular side effects have included hypertension, hypotension, palpitation, supraventricular tachyarrhythmias, syncope and tachycardia.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/loratadine-side-effects.html

What can you do to prevent damage from a heart attack while your waiting to get to the er?

i am having an adverse reaction to a drug that is inducing some pretty hardcore palpitations and angina. i'm almost certain i'm ...

How long does it take for Solodyn 115mg to get out of your system?

I started taking Solodyn for 9 days and got very dizzy, heart palpitations, nauseous and a very bad headache. The heart palpitations stopped but I am ...

Heart palpitations on elavil?

I have been taking 20 mg at night for past few days. Today with heart palpitations. Anyone get this?

I over did it with chocolate 2 days ago and I've had heart palpitations every since, I went to the?

... ER after day 1 because I was worried but the ER doctor said there was no problem with my heart, it's not hurting me it's just getting ...